Feeder Remote Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder Remote Control

I have a 12V feeder with “The Timer,” but wanted to see if there were less expensive options other than The Remote. Wanted it for my Long sits during the rut and late winter. Any suggestions? Thanks In advance!

Works fine up close, have not tested the distance past 20 yards. There are a lot of these type of remotes

Comment

Buy once Cry once

I have some of "The Remote" units that are just old rusty springs hanging from the feeders that still work like a champ.

Some of these are 9-10 years old

Comment

Go with The Remote. Works perfectly with The Timer.
        I've loved mine to 'restock' corn or to scare away unwanted birds, does, etc.

Comment

I have The Remote as well and it's worth every penny. Been going strong for years now.

I also have one from ASF I believe. Got it at Bucees. It's about half the price and so far, so good.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

I have The remotes on most of my feeders. Unit says good up to 175 yds away. I'm lucky if I get 75yds, I also have a unit from ASF that comes with a timer and remore for 1/2 the price of The Timer. Don't know the range on it because it is on a bow blond.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I have The Remote as well and it's worth every penny. Been going strong for years now.

I also have one from ASF I believe. Got it at Bucees. It's about half the price and so far, so good.
                I have a couple of the all seasons ones. They are working well for me.

Comment

Working...
                X