HQ TrailCam Photo - Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HQ TrailCam Photo - Wow!

I was getting a lot of great pics from this spot(south Texas). Lighting and animals were always cooperative. But, this pic really stood out. So, I requested an HQ version of it. That’s it! No doctoring. No photoshop etc. (I don’t even know how to photoshop)

It looks a lot like a painting. Camera is a Code Black 2019 20-mega pixel but I’m pretty sure the setting I have it on is 12 mega pixel. But whatever. I sent it to Covert the FB. They posted it and of course the keyboard warriors said photoshopped. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture.

Comment

Sorry so small. Typical of tapatalk to try and make you pay just to post a larger pic

Comment

hq pic for ants??

Comment

It does look like a painting. Cool picture.

Comment

That looks really good, did you request the HQ picture from Covert?

Comment

Awesome picture. I would almost try and get that bottom bar photoshopped out and get that printed to hang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s an awesome capture! I have 2018 and 2019 Code blacks and they take the worst pictures. They are so bad sometimes I can’t even tell how many points a buck has.
                I have the settings on 12 megapixel and the HQs aren’t much better. I’d love to figure out how to get clearer pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  That looks really good, did you request the HQ picture from Covert?
                  Lol. The request is via the Covert app.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    That’s an awesome capture! I have 2018 and 2019 Code blacks and they take the worst pictures. They are so bad sometimes I can’t even tell how many points a buck has.
                    I have the settings on 12 megapixel and the HQs aren’t much better. I’d love to figure out how to get clearer pics.
                    Text incoming.

Comment

That is a great pic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Lol. The request is via the Covert app.
                        I have that on my Spartan as well. I request it thru the app but it does not look nothing like that pic.

Comment

Cool picture!

Comment

Really neat picture.

Comment

I had to go over to FB and call it photo shopped well just because

Comment

Working...
                              X