RIP Grandpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Grandpa

Well, my Grandpa went to heaven today around 6:00 PM. While I’m incredibly sad, I’m also relieved that he is no longer suffering and that the Alzheimer’s is no longer destroying his mind. He was a man’s man, a WWII paratrooper, a rancher, a US Post Master, a husband to my Grandma for 72 years. I’ll fondly remember all the fish we caught, all the deer seasons spent at the lease and all the time I got to spend with him. I’ll sure miss him, but I’ll see you again down the road, Grandpa. Save some trout for me to catch...I love you.

Sorry to hear. Lost mine in 02 as a young man. Would love to shoot the bull with him nowadays.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great man. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. The best generation that’s for sure.

Comment

Sorry, prayers to you

Comment

I know how you feel. I watched my grandmother, which is the woman that raised me, battle Alzheimer's for 20 years. It was a bit of a relief when she finally went. I know she wouldn't want me grieve over her, but I still think about her daily, and reminisce all the good times. Praying for you and yours.

Comment

So sorry for your loss... I lost my granddaddy about 15 years ago. I miss him a lot, and would love to be on the lake, or in the woods with him one more time.

Comment

Prayers to ya! Lost mine 2 years ago... Definitely the greatest generation! Navy gunner during WW2 and an avid outdoorsman! Sounds like our grandpas will get along great up there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss bud. Glad you got to spend so much time with him in this life.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear

Comment

Sorry for your loss but sounds like he was an incredible man. Praying for strength and understanding

Comment

Sorry for your loss bud. It’s a tough one. It will always hurt, but it will get better over time. Sounds like you were blessed to have known him very well so always remember that.

Comment

Sorry for your loss just lost both of my grandfathers within 4 days last week. It’s been tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X