nfl antonio brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nfl antonio brown

what a nut job. On Saturday morning, after a crazy offseason, the Raiders released Brown six months after a high profile trade to acquire him. calling dez....

Think both parties are at fault here.

It came down to money I'm afraid. He would have been owed 30 mil and picks, which will now be avoided in arbitration now.

Comment

Egg is on the Raiders face. They knew exactly what they were getting.

The entire debacle reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where George tries to get Steinbrenner to fire him so he can take a job with the Mets. The more outlandish stunts he pulled the more it made Steinbrenner happy.
      Last edited by JHT; 09-07-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Pittsburg has **** eating grins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s why I like Gruden
          He takes no BS off players

Comment

Originally posted by Jdavis9753 View Post
            That’s why I like Gruden
            He takes no BS off players

This is hilarious. You haven't been following along with everything that's happened.

Go back a month and see how much BS he tolerated from AB.

Comment

. Watching the news this morning about 4am they said he was playing tomorrow. And a few minutes ago I see he had been released. Dude is a cancer to any team he is on .

Comment

Who all thinks he will be picked up this year? I hope no team does but im sure one will. I am glad they cut his butt!

Comment

Waste of time. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    This is hilarious. You haven't been following along with everything that's happened.

100% accurate. He’s been kissing AB’s *****. That’s why he acts like this is because all anyone has cared about is what he has done on the field. Not the ****** he is off the field (locker room and real life). Pittsburg finally got tired of it and now everyone is seeing how he really is. Someone will sign him but until it’s costs him lots of money he will continue to do the same. Sounds like someone that the GM of the year Jerry Jones would sign 😂

Comment

Gruden is a has been...he took the Raiders for 10 years guaranteed and partial ownership of the team. He’s already traded away Amari and Mack and then cut AB. The Raiders will be bottom feeders as long as Gruden is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post

That is the normal perspective if you only watch the Hard Knocks tv show my friend.
                        There’s way more drama then you or I know about....

“The Oakland Raiders wide receiver, amid heaps of drama over the last few days, dropped a Youtube video Friday night that featured a recorded conversation with Raiders coach Jon Gruden. It more or less was Gruden saying that he likes Brown and thinks he’s a great player, but wants him to cut the off-the-field nonsense.”

Comment

nfl antonio brown

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                          100% accurate. He’s been kissing AB’s *****. That’s why he acts like this is because all anyone has cared about is what he has done on the field. Not the ****** he is off the field (locker room and real life). Pittsburg finally got tired of it and now everyone is seeing how he really is. Someone will sign him but until it’s costs him lots of money he will continue to do the same. Sounds like someone that the GM of the year Jerry Jones would sign [emoji23]

Comment

So glad this happened today, seeing his release made me a little happy inside. Pittsburgh locker room is probably pretty happy now as well......

Comment

I seriously believe he has a mental problem. He torpedoed his own ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X