Tire slime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire slime?

Do you believe in it? If so is “slime” the best one to use? Need to put it in my mule tires.

Interested as well I just got a new mule

Comment

100% have to use it on our place or tires would be flat before noon. Multiseal is great and can be bought on amazon.

Comment

I use it n it works great on small holes caused by thorns n such but if you let it sit for a couple weeks without moving it will leak back down. Great for getting you out of a bind, but it’s not a permanent fix

Comment

Multi seal is the shiznit and the company is based in Spring.

Slime ate the rims on my uncles Kubota.

Comment

I use Orange Seal in my bicycle tires and it works great.

Comment

When I get over about 45mph it throws my tires out of balance.

Comment

I've used liquid starch. Sta-flo or whatever. Look it up online, tractor guys use it. It's about $3 for a 1/2 gallon.

Comment

Berryman's was recommended by a friend, its been over a year since I've added any air, lots of mesquite and cactus at the lease.

Comment

fix a flat always worked good on minor stuff with tires like that. At least for awhile

Comment

If you seriously want to add this to your tires for your lease ride, there's nothing better than the heavy duty Multi-Seal. I've been using it ever since it was developed, and it's only gotten better. Multi-Seal is non-corrosive to your rims, not-flamable and doesn't deteriorate. I have it in the tires on my lease truck. And other than a 1/2" bolt I ran through one of the tires that Discount Tire replaced for me, I've been running the same tires since 2009 and haven't even added any air to at least 2 of the 4 tires. the 1/2" bolt did not leave me stranded either. The multi-seal got me in.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        If you seriously want to add this to your tires for your lease ride, there's nothing better than the heavy duty Multi-Seal. I've been using it ever since it was developed, and it's only gotten better. Multi-Seal is non-corrosive to your rims, not-flamable and doesn't deteriorate. I have it in the tires on my lease truck. And other than a 1/2" bolt I ran through one of the tires that Discount Tire replaced for me, I've been running the same tires since 2009 and haven't even added any air to at least 2 of the 4 tires. the 1/2" bolt did not leave me stranded either. The multi-seal got me in.
                        This is what I used on my Mule. Little pricey but I do recommend.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I have tried most of them. I prefer Genseal. Gensco sells it in Houston and Wharton and it is awesome. Used to run qual jeeps through mesquite and greasewood in West Texas and never had a flat even with substantial holes.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5DWhIF1c0M"]Is Tire Slime the Best? Let's find out! - YouTube[/ame]

Slime been working for me in misquite country for mower and tractor.

Comment

Working...
                              X