• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mass shooting ohio

Just turned the tv on. 9 dead, 26 injured

Oh no

Comment

Yep. Around 1am in a bar district of Dayton. This country has to put more resources towards the mental health issues plaguing our nation.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-04-2019, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Pray..............

Comment

Very sad and concerning... Its coming unwound folks... Prayers for the families....

I wondered when someone would post about it.. I woke up at 3:30 to come to work and had 4 texts about it...

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Yep. Around 1am in a bar district of Dayton. This country has to put more resources towards the mental health issues plaguing our nation.
            I'm afraid that what is behind this garbage is way more complicated and complexed than mental health..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I'm afraid that what is behind this garbage is way more complicated and complexed than mental health..
              Please enlighten us.

Comment

All I'm seeing is constant, nonstop El Paso coverage still

Comment

So sad...Prayers for all involved.
                  What is going on?
                  Something in the air?

Comment

We have set up a system for loons to become infamous and have their ramblings printed for the whole world to read. Same wall to wall coverage every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      Something in the air?
                      Lead.

I read where the cops in Dayton killed the shooter less than 60 seconds into the event. That is impressive.

The lady that is the Dayton mayor stated: “If Dayton police had not gotten to the scene in under a minute, hundreds of people in the Oregon District could be dead today," Whaley told reporters.
                      She needs to study up on mass shootings. Exaggeration does not help in a crisis situation.

Her exaggeration is no surprise though. She is an anti gun democrat. https://www.dispatch.com/news/201712...pa--nan-whaley

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
                        Please enlighten us.
                        Enlighten you of what?? I said "I'm afraid" not that you should be..... I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything especially what I think..

I'm sure the MSM will explain it all in accurate detail as they always do.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          Lead.

I read where the cops in Dayton killed the shooter less than 60 seconds into the event. That is impressive.

The lady that is the Dayton mayor stated: “If Dayton police had not gotten to the scene in under a minute, hundreds of people in the Oregon District could be dead today," Whaley told reporters.
                          She needs to study up on mass shootings. Exaggeration does not help in a crisis situation.

Her exaggeration is no surprise though. She is an anti gun democrat. https://www.dispatch.com/news/201712...pa--nan-whaley

Yep. Sounds like the police there was already close by and reacted quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Yup - some people are doing some things

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              We have set up a system for loons to become infamous and have their ramblings printed for the whole world to read. Same wall to wall coverage every time.
                              Spot on. Are you sure your username is right?

Comment

Working...
                              X