Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at it today. I just started the program over. A guy sure can get out of shape in 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crushed it yesterday! Legs, lots of legs! Abs, lots of abs. Finished with cardio and stretching. I was in there at least 2.5 hrs probably more.

Comment

I got one in yesterday and today. All back work yesterday since I didn't have a lot of time. Heck, it was a holiday and I still didn't have enough time. I can't figure that out.

Chest and biceps today. A little stroll on the treadmill followed buy 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets. 3X8 supersets

Seated wide grip chest press/preacher curl
        Incline bilateral chest press/barbell curl
        Inverse grip bench press/overhead cable curl
        Push ups/med ball crunches

Comment

Burpee push-up pyramids.
          Tubing rotational chest press.
          Plate stance squeezes.
          Tubing woodchopper pushdowns.
          Tubing external rotation.
          Tubing face pulls.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

3 way lunges.
            Skater hops.
            Crossover step-ups.
            Hip bucks.
            Windshield wipers.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Unfortunately no. There is a 24hr fitness I use to be a member of but not the best crowds and its always packed. Plus its still a 15 min drive which is better but not to much. Kind of in a dead zone where I am at as there are not even any decent smaller gyms to try. Believe there is another LA Fitness in Sugar Land but its a 20-25 min drive also I believe.

Will be moving up to the Woodlands/Spring area over the summer and distance from gyms will be a factor lol

Cardio at the hotel gym this morning.
              I've still been hitting it almost everyday still.
              Eating still sucks something fierce though especially like the last couple days when Im on the road from 5am to 9pm numerous days in a row.

Comment

Shoulders and legs today. 3 warm up sets and 3 working sets. 3X10 supersets.

Military press/front squat
                Upright row/leg extension
                Lateral raise/seated calf raise
                Dumbbell shoulder press/bilateral leg press

I spent a considerable amount of time working on my hip this morning. Mimicking my rehab trying to get the kinks out of it. Yuck!

Comment

Been staying with my little exercise program. Got talked into skiing by a buddy, came back with a sore knee. That has definitely slowed me down some but I'm determined this time. Decided to train up and run a half marathon sometime in 2019.

Keep after it gents!

Comment

Pull-ups.
                    Standing DB rows.
                    Tubing high rotational rows.
                    DB incline bicep curls.
                    DB hammer curls with pronation.
                    ISO reverse crunches.
                    Tubing face pulls.

Comment

Havent been checking in but hit chest really hard today and added in some abs.

Comment

Got it done this morning, but not as much as I wanted too. 5 minutes stroll on treadmill, 3 warm up sets, 3 working supersets. 3X8

Narrow grip t-bar row/front squat
                        Narrow grip lat pull down/leg extension
                        Inverse grip plan row/leg press/calf raise

Probably hit the 10X10 tomorrow or the 100 challenge.

Comment

400 challenge... I didn't put forth much of a challenge with the sinuses acting up.
                          100 inverted rows.
                          100 body weight squats.
                          100 push-ups.
                          100 sit-ups.
                          I was happy with 11:45, considering the fact I could barely breathe. Started not to even time it, but the competitive side of me made me do it. Head is pounding like a drum right now though.

Comment

Haven't been posting lately but still hitting it. I moved my workouts to the afternoon so maybe I'd have more energy.
                            How's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, the 400 Challenge is what I meant! Dangit, I wish it had only been 100! I modified it a little to compensate for my hip and added a goblet to the air squats. I didn't quite plan it very well because i had to walk across the box to do the inverted rows and then back to the start where I did pushups and weighted crunches.

Then we did some shoulder work. Lateral raise/push press and some hip therapy exercises.

Tomorrow is chest and leg day.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                Yeah, the 400 Challenge is what I meant! Dangit, I wish it had only been 100! I modified it a little to compensate for my hip and added a goblet to the air squats. I didn't quite plan it very well because i had to walk across the box to do the inverted rows and then back to the start where I did pushups and weighted crunches.

Then we did some shoulder work. Lateral raise/push press and some hip therapy exercises.

Tomorrow is chest and leg day.
                                Setup is key, if you're going for speed. I get to do it again Friday.
                                Today was abs.
                                Roll ups.
                                Heels to heaven.
                                Physioball passes.
                                Jackknives.
                                Physioball reverse hyperextension.

Comment

Working...
                                X