LBJ Grasslands 2013-2014 Hunting Seasons Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOVING BACK TO TENNESSEE AFTER 13 YEARS

Well...after many years of being homesick for East Tennessee, my family and I are happy to announce that we will be packing up and relocating back to Maryville Tennessee by the end of February or the first of March...please continue to keep us in your prayers as we make this transition. I would also like to stay connected to TBH and my fellow LBJ friends...but I think someone else should take on starting the Annual LBJ Grasslands thread every year...any takers? Its been real fun and informative being able to connect and talk with yall...thanks so much for some unforgettable memories of hunting and enjoying Texas!!!
    Last edited by PastorIke; 01-24-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Congrats man. Glad you are getting to move back home. Just make sure you don't for get about us on here.

P.S. If you want you can PM me your honey holes

Comment

one last duck hunt for this seasion, gong to have to get a new hunting buddy mine is moveing back to tennessee, thanks for all the good times bro we will hunt together again one day, now u just need to get lou lou ready

Comment

I have a lot of memories to take with me from hunting LBJ and having my family out with me scouting and hiking. Glad I could share some knowledge, info, hunts and memories with you Cajun blood...gotta get Lou Lou retrieving those Tennessee doves and ducks before next season...you're right, we will hunt together again in the future. Definitely looking forward to my last duck hunt of the season (and Texas) with you tomorrow. Thanks for teaching me and introducing me to duck hunting this year...tomorrow we quack, whack and stack em one last time!!!

Comment

This is Lou Lou for all you who haven't met her yet...our 14 week old pale cream lab...she's real sweet and loves the kids...gonna be one heck of a bird dog when I'm done with her!

Comment

Texas Bound I could never forget you guys...it's just too bad I couldn't meet everyone of you personally...met some great people on here and had some great conversations on here...I will always have a special place in my heart for my LBJ public land buddies!!!

Comment

Yall goin duck hunting Sunday? I might be out there on one of the lakes.

Comment

Can't get away on Sunday...gonna actually hunt private land tomorrow to finish out strong...birds seemed decoy and call shy last weekend on public land

Comment

They usually are this time of year on LBJ. I don't even really call this time of year. If I do its a whistle. The mallard hen call just scares em off.

Comment

If yall have hunted lbj for ducks this year I have probably ran into you. What do yall drive?

Comment

Black Hyundai car for my buddy and a white and tan explorer for me

Comment

I might have hunted with you at Rhodes

Comment

yes sir that was us...we are the guys with the pop up ameristep hayhouse blind...My buddy Caleb is the other guy...look him up on here his name on here is cajun blood...sadly he's gonna need a new hunting partner with me gone, but he's a pretty good guy...if you can look past him being a left handed cajun (I give him crap about that all the time)

Comment

I'm always up for hunting with new people.

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                                I'm always up for hunting with new people.
                                Yep, i'm still waiting on that text message to come through.

Comment

Working...
                                X