No announcement yet.

"Official" Sam Houston National Forest 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Sarge! Got me pumped for a Sun evening hunt.

Comment

Better make that arrow count!!

Congrats Bad karma and Sarge on your does!!

I'm probably gonna miss the archery season all together but hope to get out during the general season.

Save me a deer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
        Hope i don't need more than one arrow. My dang quiver fell off the hook and is now 20 ft. Down..
        It only takes one bro. You've got this.

Comment

Kevin send me your cords and ill come toss you that quiver ;P

Sarge good job... I like the arc comment lmao... I had Siri read your post to me since I'm out in the woods now you sound like a robotic girl to me!! Muhahha

Btw my arc should be ariving today :P

Comment

Gratz on the kills guys. Glad to see some bowhunter harvests in SHNF.

Ksig512 if you use a hook try tying your rope to it and fishing for your quiver. Worked for me several times in the past when I dropped something.

Comment

Made it by storage this morning to pull out my pack and blaze orange. Fished my old GPS out too (the newer one is reserved for my motorcycle), the last place it remembers being: BIAP. I suppose I can clear all my Iraq waypoints since I ain't ever going back there!

Comment

Congrats sarge. Doe that walked out on me yesterday was right around 7pm as well. IF we get back from san antonio early enough tomorrow i might try to get out tomorrow night but probably wont be till sunday evening

Comment

Gosh I need to get to the woods. Congrats to Sarge03.

Comment

Live from 30' up

Comment

Nice shot sarge way to stick it out.

A lot of you guys out there today, the people at work are hoping for some LDPs

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
                        Kevin send me your cords and ill come toss you that quiver ;P

Sarge good job... I like the arc comment lmao... I had Siri read your post to me since I'm out in the woods now you sound like a robotic girl to me!! Muhahha

Btw my arc should be ariving today :P
                        LMFAO! You know, the funny thing is when I told Siri to read your post, you sound the same way... That's freaking amazing! Lol and I'm glad you decided to get one... You will love it man!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge03 View Post
                          LMFAO! You know, the funny thing is when I told Siri to read your post, you sound the same way... That's freaking amazing! Lol and I'm glad you decided to get one... You will love it man!
                          Very excited to test the rifle portion also... Now only if a doe would walk out

Comment

congrats sarge.

i'm going live from the house today. Woke up intending to go, but still have this cold with a crappy headache and sneezing the dust off the fan. I'm sure ya'll would appreciate me driving the deer to you, but ain't happening. This thing needs to disappear soon. I'm starting to get mad!

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                              For those interested in a public land bowhunter camo hat, check out this link:

http://www.publiclandbowhunters.com/...arel-poll#5404
                              Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
                                Nice shot sarge way to stick it out.

A lot of you guys out there today, the people at work are hoping for some LDPs
                                Yeah, we need some more good news!

Comment

Working...
                                X