Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
    There ya go buckdaddy!!
    I think he is in Sulfur Springs right now looking for help .

Comment

Lmao!!

Comment

Well mtook the wife n kiddo out Sat,got to our spot n wouldnt you know after sun came up looked to our rt and not 100 tds was adecoy set up so we left,went to town got lunch then went and helped WCB set up a new feeder and stands..might try to go up next weekend..Good luck to allm nhunting up there as we all know we nned it and most of all BE SAFE and know what exactly what your shooting at..Brian

Comment

I need some info on the public land up here and info on getting a permit. Im just wanting to hunt somewhere else on the public land.

Comment

Went this weekend. Got on a Tom Sat afternoon. He responded to my call but wouldnt come across "The line".

Game warden showed up. When he saw I was actually on a Tom, he said hed ck back later and left. That was cool. It might have been Mr. Dowdy. I've never met him and he didnt get close enough for me to see name badge. But thanks.

Side note:The tom was gobbling until he got real close and then he was just plucking, like he wasnt sure about my calling skills, then he moved off. I didnt have my decoy. It might have helped.

Comment

Anybody do any gold there yet???

Comment

Here's gtx pic...

Comment

ya sorry that pic stinks its taken with my phone through my pop up, if he was in the same spot same distance on saturday he would have lost his head to my guillotine broadhead lol

Comment

got one

well had three different sets saturday morning before storms came, we missed two toms at 42 and 46yrds but got into another group n nailed one only 5inch beard but we fried him up last night for dinner it was great. 21lbs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

But you werent at LBJ right?

Comment

Who's to say cuz who's to say I can blend in anywhere won't even know I'm next to you

Comment

Originally posted by GTXHUNTER88 View Post
                          Who's to say cuz who's to say I can blend in anywhere won't even know I'm next to you
                          Ummm oook...

Comment

haha i went today only got three gobbles the wind is terrible. waiting for a break in the weather to start up again. you down to go this weekend if weather is good?

Comment

I'll be at my ranch this wknd. Maybe next thur eve/fri morning tho...

Comment

ya next thurs works we gotta go to a ranch in forestburg first you can come if you want its thurs morning filming the new pro-hunter for huntin on empty tv show. Shes smoking hot haha but ill be at lbj thurs evening till sunday if the weather is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X