Finishing out the season at LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing out the season at LBJ

I'll be camped somewhere on the 900 block at LBJ sometime Tuesday afternoon for the rest of the season. I'm not really all that hyped about killing a deer now I just want to finish out with being in the woods, enjoying the cool evenings, watching the sunset off of the bluff.
    If any of you all are out there look for me: silver Toyota Tacoma 4x4 w/ truck box and a TBH sticker in the lower left. I can't gurantee good coffee, but it's always on!

Good luck Mr. Miller

Not quite sure where the 900 block is exactly, maybe Derek and I will run into you this weekend, I've got a place I've been wantn to check out but just haven't made it there this year yet. We will definately be there this weekend though, didn't make it today like I had planned, got extremly lazy, oh well they will just be that much bigger next year if we don't nail a couple this weekend. Good luck to you sir, Froggy, Buck-a-Doo, Bowhuntntxn, to you too' thanks for all of your input this year fellas by the way did you get those stands from Walmart, I sure would be interested in one of those!!! Rick

Comment

I will also be ending the season this weekend out there, hope to make it out Friday afternoon. I really don't care if I shoot anything, I would just love to see something. I was out there this past Saturday and saw a few doe and had a buck come running past me like he had bee's up his whazoo. (hunter walking around scared him). I got a .44 cal. black powder pistol I would like to see if it hits anything, nice gun 14 1/2 inches long, seems like it would be a good back-up.

Any way, it has been a pleasure meeting all the new people from texas Bow Hunter this past season, I hope we can all stay in touch, share a few ideas, swap stories about areas we have seen deer, turkey and hogs, and just make sure we all catch up with one another next season.

Comment

The "900 Block" is the circle that goes around section 33/TADRA POINT/Grasslands B&B/Cottonwood Lake.
        It's also about the biggest section out there with the most camping spots.
        I've about decided I'll be in the 'old pipeline' part a hop, skip and jump from the windmill on the SW corner next to Blacks Creek borderline.
        Burnt Orange & Grey Coleman sectional tent, silver Toyota, lots of time!

Comment

Working...
        X