2019 f150 $72,300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    The if y’all think trucks are crazy priced, y’all don’t need to go boat shopping.

BTW 72k for a 1/2 is asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. My boat was the top of the line high zoot model in 99 and stickered for 36k. Current top of the line version in the same 21' is 150k or so. You can get it up to 25' and spend 250. Absolutely nuts. Heck I could probably sell mine for 30 today without much trouble.

Comment

My 2007 f150 is going to have to last me a while longer with these ridiculous prices. I don’t see the prices lowering anytime soon as long as people keep shelling out the money.

Comment

Every Ford I looked at this weekend was in the $70G range.

Comment

Ford’s prices seem to be well above most other manufacturers.

We have been looking at new cars and most of what we are looking at have been in the mid-upper $40k range but the comparable Ford is upper $50k to low $60k range for a comparably equipped vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I work at a Ford dealership. We had a 450 on the lot that stickered for $93k!!

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
              I work at a Ford dealership. We had a 450 on the lot that stickered for $93k!!

That’s crazy. More then my house cost .

Comment

I agree that new truck prices are through the roof, but wadda ya do? How far back in years do you have to go where a shade tree mechanic can actually work on a truck? 80's, 90's,? Probably very few folks are willing to step back through 20,30,40+ years of technology and comfort to do that. I know I'm not to that point yet.

Comment

They started being able to raise prices more and more once they started stretching the financing out. No one would be paying $55k for a truck if they still only went as long as 36 months in the note.

Comment

Time to start regulating new truck prices lol!

Comment

Do the folks that pay that much for a truck just end up babying the crap out of them? I know mine had Texas pinstripes on it less than a week off the lot

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        They started being able to raise prices more and more once they started stretching the financing out. No one would be paying $55k for a truck if they still only went as long as 36 months in the note.

This exactly. 72 and 84 month notes?? It’s crazy

Comment

Originally posted by GigEm'15 View Post
                          Do the folks that pay that much for a truck just end up babying the crap out of them? I know mine had Texas pinstripes on it less than a week off the lot
                          I can tell you they like to pass me going about 85- 90 everywhere they go. If I bought one for 50-70 I'd dang sure baby it

Comment

I figure I nought my last new one in 2015. These prices are absurd!

Comment

My wifes brand new (couple a thousand miles) 2019 F150 is in the shop for a second time... A/C leaked into the passenger floorboard and the MOLD SMELL will gag a maggot!!! Fighting with them demanding they replace entire interior.. They think they can just fix the leak and deodorize the padding and carpet. Not going well at all.
                              Lesto!!

Comment

I bet its nice but dang...that's expensive

Comment

Working...
                                X