Social Media Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
    Dang man, that sucks. Glad it worked out. Was the GW cordial about it?
    Yes very good guy. Pulled his tape out, measured and said see ya basically. I stopped him and asked questions and we talked.

It’s simple, someone calls (multiple), states there’s a deer close to ARs posted on TBH or Facebook in Henderson County and they go from there.
    Last edited by Antlers86; 10-05-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Hate to hear that, Jason. I’m not surprised. Plenty of jakelegs on TBH. I’ll start pointing them out.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry about that...you shot more antler in one weekend than I have SEEN on every buck total on my lease in 6 years. I got a little jealous and had to rain on your parade! (Not really, I would never do that).

I am happy you found both deer, I knew it would turn out well!!! Congrats again!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Lots of people that view TBH that I would never consider a TBHer.

This^^^^^^^

Comment

Heck of a buck. Congrats again.

Comment

I’m glad they came out. Met a good guy and we have multiple GWs around here being that I live within 5 miles from TPWD Hatchery. Good to know the guys and anytime I have questions I can call them. They are out doing their job!

Comment

Where's the original thread?? I'm just curious where the concern was.

I don't do FB but wouldn't hesitate to post any hunting actively worth sharing here...hell, one of my best friends is the Fed GW & Have all my county GW's in my contacts.

I wouldn't care if I got a ring / visit as I consider them my friends but would be surprised if someone thought there was shenanigans & was told tbh was referenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Where's the original thread?? I'm just curious where the concern was.

I don't do FB but wouldn't hesitate to post any hunting actively worth sharing here...hell, one of my best friends is the Fed GW & Have all my county GW's in my contacts.

I wouldn't care if I got a ring / visit as I consider them my friends but would be surprised if someone thought there was shenanigans & was told tbh was referenced.

Comment

I'd ask the GW for the contact info of the rats. If they refused I would file an open records request to get the info of the snitches. I would then give the rats a piece of my mind(a small piece, I caint spare much) and out them to the hunting public.

Comment

Good grief....

Comment

My Facebook is Friends only post. Public can’t see my post. (I think) I did post it on a Mathews page and many TBHrs are on there.

Comment

Good grief...no wonder you are irked. Why would anyone care about a fraction when you were fortunate enough to finish the job & it's a mature deer?? I guess next time anyone posts something close, they will need to provide a tape measure pic to avoid any nonsense??

Yes, people suck but glad you got to share how a visit from the GW is supposed to go. Sorry they had to waste their time too & basically had to follow up. I'm sure they were pretty cozy heading out & saw your posts on the front end.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Lots of people that view TBH that I would never consider a TBHer.

This right here unfortunately....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Wow Jason I hate to hear it came from TBH'ers. What was the issue that would make someone call the GW?
                              Yep, but it doesn’t surprise me at all unfortunately. There’s not a lot dbags on here, but the few that are...are grade A dbags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sad news. Hate it for TBH.

Comment

Working...
                                X