HQ TrailCam Photo - Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sika View Post
    That’s an awesome capture! I have 2018 and 2019 Code blacks and they take the worst pictures. They are so bad sometimes I can’t even tell how many points a buck has.
    I have the settings on 12 megapixel and the HQs aren’t much better. I’d love to figure out how to get clearer pics.
    I agree on the pic quality. I've found that you have to put them really close the the feeder to be able to tell much about the bucks on the standard pics.

Comment

I'm sending you a picture from my friend's feeder. Will you photo shop one below his feeder?
      Lol. Great pic and deer, FND!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

That turkey is freaking huge!!

Awesome photo!
        Last edited by Dusty Britches; 10-02-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          I agree on the pic quality. I've found that you have to put them really close the the feeder to be able to tell much about the bucks on the standard pics.

There’s a happy medium but sounds like you’re in a bad spot or into am/pm sunlight.

They’re very sensitive to that. Make some adjustments.

These pics certainly aren’t what I’d call close and they’re not HQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome pics! I have a few of them

The HQ pics are very similar to the Spartan's regular pics

Comment

Awesome pics. Nice looking buck there!

Comment

Is that a two headed turkey? [emoji12]

Comment

Has anyone noticed those bucks are sporting some really quality racks? HD or not its time get in the blind.

Comment

That’s a real neat pic, but quality is not great. When you zoom in it gets all pixelated so it’s not HD quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      I was getting a lot of great pics from this spot(south Texas). Lighting and animals were always cooperative. But, this pic really stood out. So, I requested an HQ version of it. That’s it! No doctoring. No photoshop etc. (I don’t even know how to photoshop)

It looks a lot like a painting. Camera is a Code Black 2019 20-mega pixel but I’m pretty sure the setting I have it on is 12 mega pixel. But whatever. I sent it to Covert the FB. They posted it and of course the keyboard warriors said photoshopped. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Nice pic! Why would they say its photo shopped? Just looks like a nice pic to me. Target rich environment.

Comment

Just saved it to add to my screen saver shuffle on the PC. Best pic I have ever seen and who the hell cares even if it WAS "photo shopped?" Just kidding, there are always those who challenge every dang think on the GS.

Great Photo!!

Comment

I agree, that truly is HQ. Great pic

Comment

It is a nice pic.

Haters are going to hate.

Comment

Here it is after a little post processing, Jeff. It's definitely not a true HD quality file, but it's a beautiful photo still. Your set up is good for lighting. Not getting a harsh shadow across really brightly lit areas, so the camera got a nice balanced exposure. Perfect timing on the deer poses. I didn't notice the blackbuck in the background at first. Pretty cool!

I cut the Covert banner off the bottom too, just to make it look more like a regular photo.

Comment

That is a great picture for sure. The one thing that pops out to me is that doe sure is pregnant for that buck to have that much antler. Seems awfully late, or she is just "thick".

Comment

Working...
                                X