[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	E0812292-3E27-4F3E-9FAD-355AD6159CFE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	24592845[/ATTACH] A couple that popped out today that got me pretty excited
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Good luck!! Sometimes they get easier to kill the older they get. Once they get through their ghost years. Afternoon is definitely the ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm hoping this will be the case on a hoss I've got coming in. He's been very killable past week or so and we got him around 7+. Of course since I typed this, he will disappear. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        I'm hoping this will be the case on a hoss I've got coming in. He's been very killable past week or so and we got him around 7+. Of course since I typed this, he will disappear. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lmao par for the course i totally expected to have a chill weekend after checking cams today i told my wife we can go out of town and visit her family i made it almost an hour from the gate, and one of my Covert’s that’s been all does all of a sudden has a bachelor group of young bucks show up. So I’m fully expecting a good deer to show up Friday am and be out all weekend in daylight [emoji1787][emoji2371]

Comment

[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	C3B381A9-D3C3-4FD5-A98B-58C4E6AB32E0.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	24592923[/ATTACH] This one hopped into pen last night, has me pumped
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
            [ATTACH][ATTACH]973855[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] This one hopped into pen last night, has me pumped

That’s a cool frame

Comment

[ATTACH][ATTACH]973855[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] This one hopped into pen last night, has me pumped

Big boy!!

Comment

Plan on going to a remote pig stand Saturday morning. Then that evening if wind holds out move in after Wonder Bra. North wind today kept me from plans. But not to worried. I’ve got my route in picked. If it’s wrong, then he wins, if I’m right (and I think I am) it could get “interesting” the last hour or so!!!

Comment

What y’all think he will score?

Comment

Go get him then you can tell us! That dude is a tank

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Plan on going to a remote pig stand Saturday morning. Then that evening if wind holds out move in after Wonder Bra. North wind today kept me from plans. But not to worried. I’ve got my route in picked. If it’s wrong, then he wins, if I’m right (and I think I am) it could get “interesting” the last hour or so!!!

Good luck amigo!

Comment

Hey good luck to my fellow East Texas killa's! Hope y'all all shootabiggun!! Won't make it this weekend, but hope to go down South next weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Hey good luck to my fellow East Texas killa's! Hope y'all all shootabiggun!! Won't make it this weekend, but hope to go down South next weekend...
                          Take us with you East Texas has no deer just pigs and skeeters! Good Luck down South.

Comment

2019/2020 east Texas hunting thread..

He’s hitting my corn pile right at dark daily, through out the night and a few mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Hix; 09-26-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

130’s somewhere. Great frame. The shorter 3’s hurt him score wise. Score doesn’t matter on that big boy

Comment

This buck keeps coming out in the daylight and I know I need to be there......but leaving for Utah Wednesday and the wife is adamant about me spending some time with her before I go.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X