Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi Live with African Arrow Safaris, FINALLY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    Incredible trip and summary Justin! Huge congrats and I can’t wait to go!!
    Do you have a trip planned?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
      Do you have a trip planned?
      Not yet. My boy is about to turn 10 and I wanna wait till he gets old enough to pull back a 70# bow. So maybe 4-5 more years. But I’ve never been so excited about anything (hunting-wise).

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        Not yet. My boy is about to turn 10 and I wanna wait till he gets old enough to pull back a 70# bow. So maybe 4-5 more years. But I’ve never been so excited about anything (hunting-wise).
        Be prepared for a new addiction

Comment

I am really excited to see in the next couple of trips how our sons will enjoy this trip. Justin and I both have sons about the same age. I am almost more excited about that! But that's at least another trip from now.

Comment

keep 'em comin

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
              I am really excited to see in the next couple of trips how our sons will enjoy this trip. Justin and I both have sons about the same age. I am almost more excited about that! But that's at least another trip from now.
              My boy isnt quite four yet and already talking about it! I might be in trouble.

Comment

Congrats on some fine trophies all around! I am very glad to hear you had a great trip... Now it looks like you have the African bug like the rest of us.... The great thing about hunting Africa is that there is always something to go back for....

Comment

Working...
                X