No announcement yet.

Over Run with Mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We use 5 gallon bucket traps at the lease. They work great.

Comment

Get you a decent pellet gun, plenty of ammo, and jar of cheap peanut butter. Entertainment for everybody all weekend long! Probably won't knock down the population long term, but it's durn sure a fun way to pass the time and vent life's stress and frustrations.

Comment

Originally posted by the-butcher View Post
        Build some owl boxes as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        If you can get a couple of owls hanging around, the rodent population will decrease.

You might also throw out some packets of HAVOC. Deadly stuff.

Comment

Put axle grease on their runways and they will get it on their feet and lick it and die.

Comment

I use baudearc bodark[ cant spell] apples cut into quarters and toss around. I lived in a corn field and had no mice or rats or roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
              I use baudearc bodark[ cant spell] apples cut into quarters and toss around. I lived in a corn field and had no mice or rats or roaches.
              Osage tree , Bodark tree. Also known as horse apple. I use these. Never had a mouse problem

Comment

Yea......the rattlesnakes love them.

Saw a cat recently.....no idea where it came from.

Comment

Rattle snakes. Or like others suggested get a cat. Go to your local animal shelter get adopt you about 3 cats. Take em out to your place put water and food out like those gravity feeding food and water stations. Leave those cats. One or more will be smart enough to stick around.

Comment

Peppermint oil on cotton balls in every low area they may come through. They can't stand the smell but, it doesn't smell bad at all.

Comment

Use 110 traps for the rats, and other vermin near that size. They won't walk away. Various bait.

Comment

Tom Cat sticky traps will get their azz!

Comment

Originally posted by jessBsemple View Post
                          You might try Farnam one-bite. We seemed to get better results with that, than the green blocks. The only drawback is- you have to buy a 9lb. box. Plug all of the holes you can find with bronze wool. It won't rust like steel wool. Also, put bait stations in high traffic areas along walls and near entrances.
                          This. This poison works and foam the bronze brillo pads in the holes with the pest resistant foam.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                            Osage tree , Bodark tree. Also known as horse apple. I use these. Never had a mouse problem

Will have to collect some of these & try this

I also like the ONE BITE product...EBAY

Comment

Cats...peppermint oil in a spray bottle. Spray around the base boards.

Comment

It is mousetrap monday after all!

Enjoy!

"If You Build A Better Mousetrap The World Will Beat A Path To Your Door". On this youtube channel we test out a new mouse trap every Monday. You have 2 options to purchase My Dizzy Dunker Mouse Trap: Directly from Rinne Trap Website: https://www.rinnecorp.com/?ref=shawnwoods1 Purchase on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Py9eDF (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) FTC Affiliate Disclaimer - I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For A List Of My Top Mouse Traps Recommendations Check Out My Online Affiliate Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/historichunter (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/mousetrapmonday FTC Affiliate Disclaimer - I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X