Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATV dealership wouldn't let me test drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    This. When calling ask for Michael. He is my nephew and will treat you right with no pressure.
    I’ve seen you post this multiple times and glad I took your advice! Micheal was great before and after the sell.

Comment

We’ve bought 3 machines from Greenville, and 2 from Hoffpaiur. Greenville did us right on the price, but the overall experience at Hoffpaiur was ten times better. For record I walked out the door with a brand new 2014 Commander 1000XT for $12,900 after all fees with farm exemption in 2014. MSRP on it was $16,300 at the time.

Comment

It's a Polaris. No test drive cause it would probably break down and have to be towed back to the dealership.

Comment

Avoid the Polaris dealer in Forney.............

Comment

I can see them wanting to get your info to weed out the window shoppers, but wanting you to buy before you try is just stupid.

Comment

Hoffpauir have been great with me. Defender HD8 is going in for service and possible trade in, will see what they offer.

Comment

Originally posted by brownwdbwhunter View Post
                Thank you for this post.
                I’m looking for a new Kawasaki pro right now and was thinking of making a trip to Greenville.
                Anyone know anything about the dealership in Canton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Don’t know anything about Canton dealership. I bought a Can Am Defender from Justin Spies in Lufkin a few months back. That’s his username on TBH. Very easy to deal with. I think they’re a Kawasaki dealer too. Give him a shout and he’ll glad to help.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                It's a Polaris. No test drive cause it would probably break down and have to be towed back to the dealership.
                Or catch on fire like mine did at the lease.

Comment

I’m not a fan of Polaris, but if that’s what your interested in then talk to Bruce (owner) at 4 wheels of TX in ft worth. His prices are the price l, not the added on shipping and assembly. Great great honest man, cheapest price in town.

Comment

I live in Greenville, and won't step foot in Louis Powersports. Go to Sulphur Springs, that is where my dad takes his for service, etc. Good people and will treat you right..

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                      Plano kawasaki would not let me test drive one, but that was probably 15 years ago.
                      It may have been that cooler you carried in with you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                          Don’t know anything about Canton dealership. I bought a Can Am Defender from Justin Spies in Lufkin a few months back. That’s his username on TBH. Very easy to deal with. I think they’re a Kawasaki dealer too. Give him a shout and he’ll glad to help.

Or catch on fire like mine did at the lease.

My dad is a television repairman. He's got an ULITMATE set of tools. I can fix it. Some of you will get this

Comment

Originally posted by brownwdbwhunter View Post
                            Thank you for this post.
                            I’m looking for a new Kawasaki pro right now and was thinking of making a trip to Greenville.
                            Anyone know anything about the dealership in Canton?

I have been happy with the Canton dealership. Ask for Scott, he is the manager.

Comment

I guess I got lucky. Bought a ranger from Louis in Greenville about 4 years ago. Test drove a number of UTVs there. Got a better price than the other 3 places I went to and didnt have any issues with them

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                My dad is a television repairman. He's got an ULITMATE set of tools. I can fix it. Some of you will get this
                                Good one Spiccoli.

Comment

Working...
                                X