X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont use it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 5 bucks . .if anyone needs it shoot me a number and I'll text it to you .

Comment

It sure would have been nice to know about this yesterday or this morning. We were planning on going to Lowes tomorrow, which we are going to do, but we could have gone today.

Comment

Originally posted by jessBsemple View Post
          Text SPRING to 78133

I am not sure how long it will last. best of luck!
          How did you find out about this, sure would be nice to know about these before they happen.

Comment

I got $5

Comment

Me and wife both got $5 discount.

Comment

We got $500 as well, we ended up getting a power washer and ceiling fan with $100 outta pocket.

Comment

Five.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 5 and the wife got 25. We went and I bought some cheap stuff and she picked up the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      How did you find out about this, sure would be nice to know about these before they happen.
                      I’d like to know this as well.

Comment

Well I wish I would have saw it earlier it ended already

Comment

I got $5 and my wife got $500. She headed over to Lowe’s and picked up a new stove for the ranch house. Worked out well!

Comment

I was in Lowe’s at 9:30 Saturday morning buying a couple of hoses.

The checkout girl told me to text that number while I was checking out.

I immediately got a text back for a $5 off coupon. It wasn’t the $500 one, but it was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Received a message saying only 1 entry and to follow rules (link provided). Heck I only sent it once.
                              Academy must have squeaked on you....

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Congrats.....yall just signed up for unlimited healthcare and vehicle extended warranty phone calls.
                                I already get those thanks to buying new vehicles, didn't hurt to try for a little something in return

Comment

Working...
                                X