Text scams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text scams?

Anyone getting this crap besides me? Just curious. Wish the phone companies would do something about them! Maybe the Federal Communications Department could fix the problem. It's getting bad on my phone.
    Attached Files

Not those but everything else under the sun. Now they just text and call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, got that one about 15 minutes ago.
      I just delete them and move on.

I do wish I could push a button that would send a signal back to their computers and melt them.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
        Yep, got that one about 15 minutes ago.
        I just delete them and move on.

I do wish I could push a button that would send a signal back to their computers and melt them.
        Absolutely!!! Area code is Los Angeles.

Comment

I was getting them a few weeks or so back. Just responded with a random and off the wall image.

No idea if that worked but they seemed to stop pretty quick after I started doing that. Also gave me something to laugh at when scrolling back through messages.

Comment

Been getting texts and calls both.

Comment

I don’t care to get a lot of useless text anyway- this just makes it worse! A couple of times Apple asked me if I wanted to turn them in but I haven’t received anymore of those options .

Comment

Got this yesterday. Scam

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The FCC wants them reported but is shy about an address to report to.

Comment

A couple times a day plus multiple scam calls. I dont even answer my phone anymore unless it says its someone I know.

Comment

Its a lawless society now. Open season on all sorts of criminal activity with Liberals running the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
                        Its a lawless society now. Open season on all sorts of criminal activity with Liberals running the show.
                        Yea you’re right, I never got a scam call or text when Trump was in office. Lol. Seriously though, download an app called RoboKiller. It will block spam calls and texts pretty well.

Comment

Got a call yesterday telling me I illegally filed my taxes. Told me to press 1 to get it settled or the FBI would be coming after me.

Comment

Yes I've gotten several. Never click on the link. I just delete and block the number.

Comment

I was getting a few of those text and calls everyday,I started forwarding those to AT&T and they have stopped.

Comment

Working...
                              X