Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Turn Mower Recommendations

Looks like I’ll be joining the Zero turn mower club soon but not sure which one to buy. I cut my yard and my wife’s cousin yard and all together it’s a little less
    Than 2 acres combined so I don’t think I’ll need a real large one. I’m sure opinions will vary but what would y’all get?

Gravely

Comment

Ariens IKONX52 is what I have and it is a real good mower for about 3200. Kawasaki 23ho motor.

Comment

I’d go 52 inch or bigger unless you have a bunch of tight trees. I run a Kubota but have used skag, bobcat, and gravely. I’d go with the best dealer you you have locally. Budget is a big obstacle too as you can spend $3k for a decent one and $10k for a caddy.

Comment

I’m about to have to do the same thing!

Comment

If you test drive a Ferris I bet it’s the last one you drive.

Comment

We purchased a commercial series Gravely and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Man scag had a sale in my area this past Saturday and I picked up a 2021 Liberty Z 52" with Kawasaki engine for $4550 out the door. 0% financing for 48 mos and 5 year warranty. Mowed with it this weekend and its awesome. Look at your local lawn care folks and see what they run. 90% run scag for a reason. Throughout jr high and highschool my brother and I mowed yards. 60-70 yds and 10 cemeteries and all we used was scag mowers. We used 2 other brands at the time and they were always in the shop.

Comment

Did a bunch of research and decided on a Spartan. Very pleased with it so far.

Comment

Ernest,we bought a 54 inch Spartan 2.5 years ago after running Dixie Choppers for nearly 20 years. We have been happy with it. Bought at Mowers/Tractors right here by the house.

Comment

Ended up with a Spartan srt hd, been pleased with it

Comment

I bought a grasshopper in 2004.
                        I’m still using it today and I have mowed a lot with it
                        The problems I’ve had with it I pretty much caused them myself.

Comment

Just bought a gravely after abusing a country clipper for 13 years. Couldn't be happier!!! Spend the extra money on the air-ride seat!!

Comment

Extremely happy with my Gravely HD 52.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG DAWG View Post
                              Man scag had a sale in my area this past Saturday and I picked up a 2021 Liberty Z 52" with Kawasaki engine for $4550 out the door. 0% financing for 48 mos and 5 year warranty. Mowed with it this weekend and its awesome. Look at your local lawn care folks and see what they run. 90% run scag for a reason. Throughout jr high and highschool my brother and I mowed yards. 60-70 yds and 10 cemeteries and all we used was scag mowers. We used 2 other brands at the time and they were always in the shop.

We got in on the deal as well. Hard to beat a Scag, especially with 0% financing.

I would say if this deal is still available you need to look into it. Great mowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X