Info on CF Moto UTV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on CF Moto UTV's

Looking at buying a new utv and came across a newer brand CF Moto. The name brands have lost there minds with the pricing, and doesn't even come with a roof. :rolleyes

Anyone have any experience good or bad with them?

The 2023 UFORCE 1000 Side x Side is the utility vehicle you've been waiting for. We're CFMOTO, a Side x Side & ATV Manufacturer. Call us today! 763-398-2690

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
    Looking at buying a new utv and came across a newer brand CF Moto. The name brands have lost there minds with the pricing, and doesn't even come with a roof. :rolleyes

Anyone have any experience good or bad with them?

https://cfmotousa.com/side-x-sides/uforce-1000
    No experience with them but FWIW I saw one on a trailer next to me at Bucees in New Braunfels a couple weeks ago getting gas that looked pretty nice. Not sure how long the guy had owned it (looked new) but he said it ran better than he expected.

Comment

Not sure on these bikes but a buddy of mine bought a HiSun and hates it. He spent a lot on it too. The brakes squeal like his mom and the gear shifter is very hard to figure out. Its a POS IMO.

These bikes do look pretty decent at first glance. Good luck. I hope they are the new best thing but I am a little skeptical.

Comment

They are a manufacturing company in China...they have made some parts for other manufacturers for years...I sold them for a while and we had pretty good luck with them...the ATVs a little more than the UTVs...good warranty and bang for the buck...hope this helps

Comment

It looks like a Polaris clone.

Comment

It's Chinese.

Comment

Neighbor had one and regretted buying it, oil leaks and sensor issues, finally sold it due to fuel injection problems

Comment

Yes, I know it's chinese but what isn't these days.

Mofo - Thanks thats the kinda info i'm looking for. I don't think i'm ready to jump into a "newer" brand that hasn't worked out all the issues.

Comment

A friend of mine had a couple of the four wheelers and as far as I know didn't have any issues. Seems to be hit or miss with them

Comment

bumping this back up, the salesman at the honda dealership told me these are made by KTM...does that make it any better?

the prices are definitely lower than the big names. we were looking at 4 wheelers and i think he told me $6800 out the door for a 500, 4x4, power steering, with a winch and upgraded wheels and tires.

it may have been cheaper than that...

Last edited by jshouse; 03-03-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

My son works at the Rockwall Powersports. he says the same about being purchased by KTM. The Chinese still build it but the quality has improved with ownership.

I do not own one.

Comment

I looked at the Massimos as well different brand. They are impressive as far as build structure etc. My hang up on the AC machine was the crappy sliding windows.

You might look at them. Things built like a tank and assembled in Garland.

Just giving you another brand to look at. Ultimately i would spend a little more and get a name brand. If nothing else just for parts availability in the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                        X