No announcement yet.

Got the deer lease gut punch today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading what the conditions were for you being a lease member, it was a trainwreck waiting to happen, and it did! You were collateral damage.

no offense, but you need to read what the definition of a friend is....that Cat doesn't qualify

Comment

Originally posted by TazerFace View Post
      Man that sucks and all, and I'm just sayin, but there is always waaay more to the story.

(Keep in mind this guy was just a "lease member") We had to remove a guy that was the "love of the county" and holds a very high position in the area. He was a good guy, until you did something he didn't like or agree with, then he would pout a like a kid. He would try and put guys against each other, without them knowing. We finally caught onto him and called him out in a lease meeting and it didn't go well. Point of the story, he did a lot on the lease, not discounting that, but he also thought he did no wrong and didn't see the problem with his ways, but 5 other guys did. It was a pure conflict of personality's and the place is better without him.

That being said, good luck finding a place for this coming season.

While true sometimes, there isn’t aaaalwys way more to some stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
        Sounds like he’s the one that needs to be kicked off.
        Call the land owner, tell him the truth about his "manager" and lease it directly.... Sounds bad but the guy obviously isn't doing what's best for the ranch.... If it were people leasing my land I'd lease it to the OP in a heartbeat and get rid of a guy who probably won't be leasing from me much longer anyway.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

Karma is a B _ _ _ _ !

He will get what is coming to him, just don't answer the phone when he calls needing help.

Comment

Is he a member here?

Comment

Man,**** that guy..If I hear of anything,I'll send it your way.That's bull**** in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                If you have his phone number and stuff, sign him up for Buckmasters!

Sign him up for Cat Facts.

Comment

fubar

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    Just playing Devil's Advocate here...

You agreed to get on the lease and go with him during the week and split expenses...
                    Shortly thereafter you can no longer do that...
                    Then he gets sick and has chemo on Thursdays that prevents him from hunting weekends
                    He can't be out there alone as sick as he is...
                    What exactly should he do? Keep you and never hunt again or boot you for not keeping your end of the deal?

Not saying he's right or wrong but I'm glad I'm not in his shoes....
                    You know what they say about the devil.

He rules Hell

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

What did Paul Harvey use to say

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry sir!
                        Take a friend hunting or fishing with you and you find out how true a friend is quick’

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          What did Paul Harvey use to say

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

“I like steak”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's a strange story alright. I can't say I ever heard of someone getting kicked off because they couldn't get their schedule to line up with the lease boss' schedule. Must be an odd dude. Count it as a blessing and move on. Better days ahead.

Comment

That ain’t a friend!

Comment

We are very particular about who we let on our lease for this reason. There are a bunch of weirdos out there. You need to find better friends and count your blessings on this one. Good luck with the lease search.

Comment

Working...
                                X