No announcement yet.

Anyone else like ALDI grocery stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have one close and end up running up there quite a bit because of location. We've never had a problem with anything we've bought, and it's definitely cheaper than Kroger or Tom Thumb.

Comment

I went in to one when they first built it probably 2015-2016. Didn’t have a quarter for the cart so I got change. Grabbed a few unimpressive items and went to checkout. Didn’t take Credit Card and no bags. I’ve never been back.

Comment

Nope...HEB only

Comment

Never been in one. I’ve seen them, but never stopped. I don’t want to bag my own groceries

Comment

I like them

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
              Was not impressed with the one in Brownwood.
              I went in there and walked around for 5 minutes and left. Very limited quantities, hardly any major brands and prices didn't impress me either. HEB for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                I went in there and walked around for 5 minutes and left. Very limited quantities, hardly any major brands and prices didn't impress me either. HEB for me.
                Our same experience with the one we have in town.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Never been in one. I’ve seen them, but never stopped. I don’t want to bag my own groceries
                  La ti da

Comment

I’m not that desperate yet. Went in one for about 5 minutes and walked out with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                      You bag your own groceries and you bring your own bags to put the groceries in. Great prices and good quality food. You put a quarter deposit for a shopping cart too. There aren't any shopping carts in the parking lot. They also have a small section of non grocery items. They change them out often. Picked up some lawn chairs for a good price and seems like good quality products.
                      This is how it was in Norway, like mentioned, no carts in the parking lot. They also charged you for the bags you got, most people had reusable bags.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                        This is how it was in Norway, like mentioned, no carts in the parking lot. They also charged you for the bags you got, most people had reusable bags.
                        One of the perks I go to the grocery store for is they give me all of the paper sacks I want, you know for starting the smoker!

Comment

One right by house that we stop at for certain items great prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Went in the one in Waxahachie and wasn’t impressed, and left. Maybe I should give it another try.

Comment

We like Aldi. Good prices. They don't have everything, but you get used to the limited selection, and move on to Walmart for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                                We like Aldi. Good prices. They don't have everything, but you get used to the limited selection, and move on to Walmart for the rest.
                                We ain't shopping at wal mart for groceries either

Comment

Working...
                                X