Brush / fence line clearing forestry mulcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brush / fence line clearing forestry mulcher

What does it cost per acre to have someone run a forestry mulcher?

I am closing on some property in Hamilton county soon. One thing I what to do is have a new fence put up and clear some brush off.

I have been watching videos of people using forestry mulchers to cut down cedars and brush.

To me it seems more effective than a bulldozer pushing a pile of brush to burn at a later date.

Thanks in advance!

Pm sent

Comment

We just did the perimeter and some of the inside parts of 45 acres. It took about 2 1/2 days, and they charged us by the day. My business partner got a buddy deal because he knows the guy that owns the business, and we paid about 1000 a day. This a larger CAT mulcher though, and I believe he normally charges about 1500 a day. I think smaller equipment might be a little cheaper than that though.

Comment

Just a heads up, it takes a LONG time for the cedar mulch to decay/rot, and not much grows underneath it.

Comment

Blackjackclearing@gmail.com

Chris and Nallely can help answer questions and perform the work if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The price per acre varies depending on the types of timber, sizes and timber density.

Typically, we charge $3,500/day for an operator and a large Rubber tire Mulcher as a day rate, but thats usually oilfield pricing, there are smaller companies that can probably perform it for less, especially given the present.

We are able to provide fence construction as well. If you'd like, message me and we can have a futher conversation over the phone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

There are a few guys here that’s into this business. Hope they will chime in .

Comment

We’ve been running them a long time, if you have any questions on what questions to ask and how to figure out a good place to go with pm me with any questions. Lots and lots of variables and their are a lot of guys that truly don’t have a clue what their doing but won’t hesitate to take your money. We stay up in north Texas and Oklahoma but I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Comment

Working...
                X