No announcement yet.

Fredericksburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Springs is always a good time. Did they have live music when y’all went?

Comment

enchanted rock, now requires advanced day passes....better get them a few weeks out

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        The Springs is always a good time. Did they have live music when y’all went?

Yes, solo guitar.
        It was packed for lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The pizza at Grape Creek is really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did Alamo Springs get better ? When the new owners took over,the food and service took a dive the last time we were there a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lslite View Post
              Did Alamo Springs get better ? When the new owners took over,the food and service took a dive the last time we were there a few years ago.

I thought both were great!

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                One of my favorite towns in USA, maybe world.
                I love both USA and Germany and Fredericksburg is like living in both... Unfortunately I haven't been there in a very long time... I'm sure it's changed with all the migrations to Texas...
                We lived there for 11 years and just moved to Hvillle! We love the Burg but it would blow your mind to see all of the stinking wineries! With the over abundance of wineries Fredericksburg’s clientele has changed so much in the last 7 years and not for the better! The city is now open 7 days a week and is way overcrowded! We’re headed there tomorrow to visit friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Lslite View Post

It’s a hippy joint , it changes all of the time 🤣! We lived there and took friends there quite often but the food is always good!

Comment

Working...
                  X