No announcement yet.

Subway Tuna Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it smells like tuna ya shoulda been there soona.

Comment

I may be the odd ball on this one, I like subway tuna. Get them all the time, smell grosses the wife out. Ate sardines on a regular basis back in the day though too.

Comment

You sir, are one strong stomached human...

Comment

42.8% Chicken ... Nuff Said...

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
            You sir, are one strong stomached human...
            You have no idea, ate off the roach coaches on the job sites for years.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's 90% mayo, 10% tuna, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                I haven't been to Subway in years. I went a few weeks ago and they did away with the spicy mustard. How the heck do you not have spicy mustard!!!!! Growing up in my early years as a child. We were poor! I mean poor poor. From 0-5ish my mom made tuna casseroles and all things tuna. To this day if a can of tuna is opened I have to run the other way. Literally turns my stomach. Luckily my family got the big break and we upgraded to chicken.
                I would have loved to have tuna growing up. We took potted meat sandwiches to school until I stared buying my own lunches with my paper route money.

Comment

Definitely poor decision making on my part.

Feel bad for my office assistant..

Conditions have deteriorated quickly over the past half hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                    I would have loved to have tuna growing up. We took potted meat sandwiches to school until I stared buying my own lunches with my paper route money.
                    Now you are talking fried spam and Vienna’s were two of my favorites growing up. My wife makes fun of me for all the things I used to eat. I still keep a can of Vienna’s in the tool box of my truck for emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                      Now you are talking fried spam and Vienna’s were two of my favorites growing up. My wife makes fun of me for all the things I used to eat. I still keep a can of Vienna’s in the tool box of my truck for emergency.

Have to agree here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That tuna mix was probably put together in February in a back room in Tijuana, came over the border in a backpack, put on a truck two weeks ago and delivered fresh to all of the Subways last week!!!

Comment

The only tuna salad I ever have eaten, or ever will eat, is that which I made myself!

Comment

Tried it once on a Friday during lent. Nope. Never again.

I moved to the foot long veggie delight for lent. Load it up with every veggie plus cheese and salad dressing, WAY better than tuna

Comment

aside from the meatball, the tuna is my fave sandwich from them. swiss, toasted, then mayo, and pickles, and i am golden.

Comment

Lol I haven’t ate there in over a decade

Comment

Working...
                                X