Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Carta Valley -Monster Axis Quest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Howard, this thread is pretty dang exciting!! Love me some fast pitch softball... I too followed my daughter all over the country playing in tournaments. Fond memories for sure!! Keep the hunt AND ball updates comin'!!

Comment

That was an amazing video of her pitching! Bigger and better things coming for those kids, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Losing light quick as we just lost that game . This is favorite time of evening And just after daylight. Rather not track in dark but I have good lights!

Man... no earned runs 1-0 loss w 17ks. She is upset. Told her she has nothing to be upset about. Wife said it was easy out too on the error in ball hit to first. Hurts even more than a bullet. Oh well. 0 runs don’t beat anyone On to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Do I ever know how you and your wife feel. The wife and I have watched both our girls over their career throw lights out and loose on a non earned run.

But 17ks is pretty salty regardless.

Rwc

Comment

I’d tune in just for ball updates!

Comment

Radar doesn’t show anything but lot of moisture in air this morning. Windy too again! We will see what this morning holds!

Comment

Group of bb coming by now. 2 WT walking this way now also.

Land owner here.... who is heck of guy and good friend officially bought out his dad last year and owns ranch now. He has sunk ton of money into making place better already and put all new floors in our house, newer furniture . New beds / mattresses etc and been really cleaning place up Has “pride of ownership”
              Anyway per my suggestion he is going to go sit at other best spot for axis Sounds crazy right but I would be thrilled for him if gets one. He has co -owned place last 12 yrs and has never shot an axis buck. Only axis does etc to help w numbers.

Comment

6-7 does here now. Ran in quick.

Comment

They gone. Busted me I guess. Wind let up a min and swirled little and then gusted The biggest doe w white spot on shoulder blew and they scattered like roaches. 2 coming back now.
                  Putting phone down for while

Comment

Dad just shot something. I’ll have radio him later. Doe here now Put him where 3-4 huge sows been showing. Had good axis buck yesterday morning there

Comment

Ranch owner just shot. Didn’t hear the thump I heard on pops. My feeder is fixing to hit in 2 min. They both popped off shots now

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

Lots of action it sounds like. Good luck!

Comment

Owner txt and said dropped hog that ran deer off

I have one big ol doe here. Not seeing any spots so far. . Could all change in a sec [emoji1695]

Comment

Same big group of does and fawns is back that spooked out earlier. Guess they weren’t too devastated by whatever they saw / smelt

Comment

Sounds like a great place. Sub’d!

Your boy get a chance to pitch last night??

Comment

Working...
                                X