Buccees corn. Good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, good luck to all this season. My question is, does Buccees corn clogg feeder? I have always used Mummes corn and the price has gone up quite a bit to $8 for 50lbs. Never clogged the feeders. Academy Corn has clogged feeder with the bits of corn cob and stalks. How is the Buccees corn?

Thanks

I only use bucees corn for hand throwing !!

Comment

I’ve been buying buccees corn for years never had a clogged feeder. Bought some a few weeks ago no issues at all. You can always pour it through some hardware cloth to make sure. I never have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all I've used for the last several years with no issues. Every bag I've opened has been very clean. I'm not sure if they all use the same distributor, but I always buy from the Buccees in Waller.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

i mostly buy bucees and have never had an issue

Comment

No issues here putting it in for 4 plus years now in 6 different feeders

Comment

Bucees corn is fine, don't overthink it, save yourself some $$$.

Comment

The only issue I have ever had is occasionally, after rain, I have gotten some that was rotten due to being wet.

Comment

We buy corn where ever we can get the best price, including buccees. Never a problem with any of it

Comment

I’ve put probably 15 tons of Bucees corn in my feeders. Never clogged once.

Comment

Used to buy it all the time when I drove by there. Now it's out of my way so I get it from Strutty's in Boerne. Never had any issues

Comment

Buccees corn is "doe corn". If you want "buck corn" to attract bucks you gotta pay more.

Comment

Bucees has good corn. Unlike Academy's junk

Comment

All i use. Never had any issues.

Comment

here we go again ... anyway, I get mine from McKinney Feed, 50 lb bags and never had a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X