Baffin Bay Floating Cabin Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baffin Bay Floating Cabin Trip

I’ve been asked to plan/coordinate fishig trip for two good friends as a group birthday gathering and need help. There will be 8-9 of us going and I’m looking for a floating cabin or house on a spoil island to rent for the weekend of April 3rd. I’ve only been able to find a few cabins listed online to rent and they only sleep 6. Do you guys have any recommendations or know of someone who rents out their place? PM’s welcome

Look up Baffin on the Rocks. Nice cabins, fishing pier. Close to Kigs Inn.

Comment

Look up Laguna adventures. He has cabins in Baffin that sleep 10. I use his cabins a lot. They are very nice. Capt justin is a good guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
        Look up Laguna adventures. He has cabins in Baffin that sleep 10. I use his cabins a lot. They are very nice. Capt justin is a good guy to deal with.
        The cabins they have sleep 6 on beds “with room for cots”. Do they have Cora there? I’m don’t own any.

Comment

Originally posted by juanmcasasjr View Post
          Look up Baffin on the Rocks. Nice cabins, fishing pier. Close to Kigs Inn.
          My uncle owns a house on the water, about 3 miles from there. I’m looking for a floating or spoil island cabin. I need these guys to have the feeling of being alone in the middle of nowhere and slightly trapped, so someone can’t find a reason to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
            My uncle owns a house on the water, about 3 miles from there. I’m looking for a floating or spoil island cabin. I need these guys to have the feeling of being alone in the middle of nowhere and slightly trapped, so someone can’t find a reason to go home.
            Take their phones. Then the wife can't make them

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Book a trip to go fish Chandelier Islands... Might be a little early in the year for it, or a little late to book. I exclusively use Jokas Wild out of Biloxi. Top notch people with an experience that keeps me coming back every year.

Good luck either way!

Comment

I’ve been asked to plan/coordinate fishig trip for two good friends as a group birthday gathering and need help. There will be 8-9 of us going and I’m looking for a floating cabin or house on a spoil island to rent for the weekend of April 3rd. I’ve only been able to find a few cabins listed online to rent and they only sleep 6. Do you guys have any recommendations or know of someone who rents out their place? PM’s welcome
                just FYI, you can only rent floaters, not the cabins on the spoils.

Comment

I love the cabins down there but no way I'd want to organize a trip for 8-9 unless they were all very reliable and had their own very reliable boat. Not the place to go to be babysitting another grown man.

Comment

The cabins they have sleep 6 on beds “with room for cots”. Do they have Cora there? I’m don’t own any.
                    The Laguna adventures land cut cabin sleeps 9 six bunks. And has fold out beds. This cabin is truly in the middle of no where. It’s 20 miles down in the land cut. 48 miles from marker 37 in corpus.

Comment

I'd go land cut. The wind can be brutal on Baffin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Laguna adventures land cut cabin sleeps 9 six bunks. And has fold out beds. This cabin is truly in the middle of no where. It’s 20 miles down in the land cut. 48 miles from marker 37 in corpus.
                        it's about halfway in the landcut. still a good haul from marker 37 though. I think it's at marker 10 or 11

Comment

Have you stayed in that cabin before?

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                            I love the cabins down there but no way I'd want to organize a trip for 8-9 unless they were all very reliable and had their own very reliable boat. Not the place to go to be babysitting another grown man.
                            Most of the group has stayed in two different cabins in Baffin with me. We always take 2 boats and stay within eye sight of each other. But yea, I hear what you are saying loud and clear. Safety is always on my mind when I’m in Baffin.

Comment

Have you stayed in that cabin before?
                              Yes I have it’s a very nice set up. Good places to park boats out of the wind. Big covered porch. Bathroom is inside shower out side in generator room. Good fishing at night. I’ve got tons of trout in the lights. No cell service in the land cut he has a cell booster when generator is going plenty of service to call out. Ac works great. Fully furnished with cooking pots and pans. You will need sleeping bags. Has bbq pit outside. It’s a fun set up I love it there.

Comment

Working...
                              X