This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classifids

I am new to TBH. I need info on registering to sell in classified section. Is anyone able to give info on cost and how to make payment? Sure would appreciate any information

Are you just selling random stuff or items that you're making?

Comment

If you buy a supporting membership you will be able to do classifieds instantly. Contact Mary.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

Knifes I make

Comment

Originally posted by Tx knifeguy View Post
          Knifes I make
          I THINK to sell business goods you have to be an associate sponsor. I could be mistaken. Contact Mary, she'll get you set straight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
            I THINK to sell business goods you have to be an associate sponsor. I could be mistaken. Contact Mary, she'll get you set straight.

This is correct. Associate sponsorship or a regular sponsorship. Either way, it has to be administration approved.

Comment

Post a few pictures of your goods, no need to list prices ( so as not to get in trouble). Curious to see what you have, there are some really good knife makers on this sight !

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                Post a few pictures of your goods, no need to list prices ( so as not to get in trouble). Curious to see what you have, there are some really good knife makers on this sight !

You’re right. I’ve been tempted so many times to buy one, but just haven’t yet. Going to buy a new skinner on here before next season though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried contacting but I never get any responses. I tried contacting Mary but I must be doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx knifeguy View Post
                    I have tried contacting but I never get any responses. I tried contacting Mary but I must be doing something wrong.
                    She just got engaged might be really busy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of knife makers here already and a couple years ago there was a big deal about sponsorship and not taking on anymore knife makers. If I remember correctly the thread caused a few panties to get twisted between some makers on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Lots of knife makers here already and a couple years ago there was a big deal about sponsorship and not taking on anymore knife makers. If I remember correctly the thread caused a few panties to get twisted between some makers on here.
                        You remember correctly .
                        Some of them panties got twisted real tight.

Comment

Just put pics of the knives you make in the DIY forum like other knife makers do. You’ll get exposure there and people can PM you about them. You can pose as a do it yourselfer even though you sell for profit, it’s that easy.

Comment

Hate it when panties get all twisted

Comment

??? Twisted panties ??? Is that anything like knotted knickers?

Comment

Working...
                              X