Ruger No.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    One in .458 Win on THF right now at a great price. Might be a little too much gun though.....
    I lied, the .458 was on the RugerForum. The one on THF is a 7-08.

Comment

I would love to get one as a retirement gift or something of the like. They are beautiful rifles.

Comment

I like the looks of #1s, but if were to buy one, I'd just get a "standard" hunting caliber, and get a sportier weight, or even an international model. And I'd be happy if it were 2MOA then. I've tried to help several people get consistent 1MOA accuracy out of them, and it's just better not to get your expectations too high....

Comment

You get what you get with Ruger 1’s. No rhyme nor reason to what they produce.

My favorite configuration is the Stainless Laminate short barrel with muzzle brake but its in 450 Bushmaster

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
            Had to sand out forend to get barrel clearance and bed it to receiver and did a trigger job. It was 5 lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Exactly what I had to do. Mine will hold about 1.25” for 5 shots which is plenty sufficient for what it is, a critter killer at reasonable distances. Prior to floating and bedding the forend it shot patterns rather than groups.

Comment

Point of impact can and will move on some of these.

Comment

I've got a Ruger No. 1B in .25-06 if interested? (Medium Heavy 26" barrel, red butt pad, 1978-79' model, pretty wood and shot very very little). PM if interested.

Comment

I have a 1B in 30-06 I'd be willing to sell, 1978 like above.

Comment

218 bee here and love it but I'm a fan of small and odd calibers.

6mm is next on my list. To those who are more knowledgeable, it is available in a standard barrel, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                      I've got a Ruger No. 1B in .25-06 if interested? (Medium Heavy 26" barrel, red butt pad, 1978-79' model, pretty wood and shot very very little). PM if interested.

Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                        Pm sent.

returned with pics to cell

Comment

I also have a #1 in .270 that I would let go. PM me and I can send pics to you this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                            218 bee here and love it but I'm a fan of small and odd calibers.

6mm is next on my list. To those who are more knowledgeable, it is available in a standard barrel, correct?
                            Want a Bee in a No 1 something bad!

jrg

Comment

Working...
                            X