Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi macie!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie! Have a great day.

Comment

Hope you're having a great weekend Macie!!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Oh man, I thought I was going to be posting bail for Keili!!

Let me back up to last night. Macies GJ button (feeding port that has 2 tubes, one goes to stomach and one to small intestine. One gets food and one gets meds) came out. It’s held in a balloon filled with saline. It fails ever so often no big deal. Usually run to Katy Texas Children’s and literally its a 15 min procedure to change. WELLLLLL our miss Macie is all growed up no and transitioning to adult Docs. Including the GI doc. Keili finally gets a hold of them this morning while we were both at a rifle match with a few kids. They want to get her to er soon so Macie doesn’t get dehydrated, understandable. If we can get her to down town to St Lukes they will be waiting and can change it. Well we have been pushing fluids and formula so Keili wasn’t to worried about dehydration and really wanted to stay for the last relay. I said no lets go. We were in Rosenberg so it was a 40 min ride to the house, 30 min getting Macie ready and out the door, 1 hour drive downtown and it was already 3:00. We both were already tired and were looking forward to a quit night and a good long night of sleep. So we leave and get to St Lukes a little after 6:00. New hospital so have to go through the whole spill reliving 9 yrs of med history. Get in a room in the ER. Doc comes in, no GJ the right size! But no problem Texas Children’s has one next door getting orders to have it sent over. 45 mins goes by Doc comes back in. Ok TCH says send her over to us and we will change it. Ok what the heck but still no big deal lets do this. Get discharge papers and wheel her over. Go through check in again, not quite as bad because she has history. Get into room, Doc comes and takes assessment, “Ill be back”. Comes back 30 mins later “ok we are going to admit her” and yup MOM just about goes ballistic on him! I love this site so I won’t quote her. But you that have followed this story know full well how it went! I calm her down and try to get out of the doc what the problem is. According to him no one has contacted anyone here about the GJ and it will be in the morning before they can change it. I convince Keili there is no reason to be upset, its not going to change their mind. She calms down. Mind you we have Maria (Macies other nurse) with us. So I just assume that I am taking Maria home. After about 15 mins Keili turns to me, still and tears and ask if I can stay. It wasn’t that Macie had to stay that had her so mad, it was the fact that with her back, there was no way she would be able to stay with her. Of course I was fine with staying, heck I can sleep anywhere.

SO, Macie is comfy in her hospital bed but very agitated at the nurses because they keep messing with her. Marie is driving Keili home, with Keili burning my phone up asking 1000 question (please done repeat that LOL). Hopefully they will change the GJ first thing in the morning. Word must of gotten up here before we did about the very upset mom, because they are being very polite.

Comment

Macie [emoji4]

Good grief Brian that sounds like a rodeo indeed and I can’t say I blame Keili. Hopefully they get y’all taken care of ASAP.

Hang in there Macie girl! You will be done in no time!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Glad y'all got it lined out, sorry they weren't prepared for our Princess. Praying for y'all!

Comment

Dang, Brian so ya'll are going through this. Prayers up for ya'll.

Comment

IV coming out, dressed and we out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    IV coming out, dressed and we out!

Great to hear Brian!

Comment

Thank God it's all over with. We're praying for y'all, Keilis back, you rest and Macie to be back home warm and comfy in her room.

Thanks for the update.

God bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Glad to hear it hopefully y’all an get comfortable now.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Macie is getting some new wheels!! (Wheelchair) yup she’s out grown her old one. The black one she in in the picture is just a prototype. Picking colors now.

Comment

Roll Macie roll!

Comment

Get 20’s on it!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                Get 29’s on it!!

Sierracharlie out…

FIFY

(latest size in mnt bike size wheels.)