Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    They say you can get an "ok"for a mature deer like that
    Negative Ghost Rider. The only way that deer is legal is if you are on MLD3 or out of state. Warden not gonna let you shot a deer that doesn't meet state criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
      gw can not give you permission to violate law,,,,,, if u get caught with one like that he might decide to give a warning however,, but you cant get permission .... i will check with a gw friend and have him tell me were it is written if it can be done and i will post that "if" it can
      I conferred with our GW several years back...negative

Comment

Contact your local Game Warden, tell them what the deer looks like and show them a pic, they will write you a "pass" permit to allow you to harvest the buck.

Comment

That deer looks young to me. Skinny face, no roman nose etc.

Comment

A GW nor a biologist can give permission to violate a law. It is what it is.

Comment

I think the rule has saved a lot of young bucks, it ain't perfect. And, no law enforcement officer can grant permission to violate the law.

Comment

Originally posted by rtapp315 View Post
                Contact your local Game Warden, tell them what the deer looks like and show them a pic, they will write you a "pass" permit to allow you to harvest the buck.
                negative, they can not give permission to violate law... there is a reason they are called law ENFORCEMENT officers,,

Comment

I could see this deer becoming like the deer I posted above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X