My Mini Hunting Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good!
    A few comforts sure are nice in deer camp.

Comment

Well didn't need the shower heater today. Worked up a sweat mowing (Good Lord it's green!)... and a cool shower was very much welcome! Hoping something slips up tonight

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to tinker with the Eccotemp L5 tankless water heater. This thing is pretty darn awesome. I brought home the pump just to make sure it would all work out. I am going to still run a fixed line to it, but debating if I'll run a fixed line from the output back up to the fixed shower head, or just use the wand that it comes with (have a cold water head and a variable temp wand. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
          Decided to tinker with the Eccotemp L5 tankless water heater. This thing is pretty darn awesome. I brought home the pump just to make sure it would all work out. I am going to still run a fixed line to it, but debating if I'll run a fixed line from the output back up to the fixed shower head, or just use the wand that it comes with (have a cold water head and a variable temp wand. Decisions, decisions...
          Just make sure you drain the heater if it will get to freezing. It has a little drain plug you unscrew. I had one crack because I didn't drain it. The replacement was only $30 and easy to fix though. I love my Ecotemp.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
            Just make sure you drain the heater if it will get to freezing. It has a little drain plug you unscrew. I had one crack because I didn't drain it. The replacement was only $30 and easy to fix though. I love my Ecotemp.
            The plan is to drain and store after every trip. I dont plan on keeping it permanently mounted and will have disconnects for the water and gas.

Comment

Got the heater plumbed. I can do direct from tank in summer or heated in fall/winter

Comment

Very nice set up

Comment

Still following !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nice work,looking mighty comfortable

Comment

tagged

Comment

I love how this evolved from a tent platform. Too cool.

Comment

Some big updates coming... been too busy to snap pics along the way... wish I had.

Comment

Some big updates coming... been too busy to snap pics along the way... wish I had.

Pics takes like 5 seconds each .... come on man [emoji41]. Slacker[emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Pics takes like 5 seconds each .... come on man [emoji41]. Slacker[emoji14]
                              Raised the back deck... framed it in. Took off sheet metal, decked with OSB... was short on materials... covered with plastic... about to paper and shingle roof.

Progress so far...

Room for the bankable cots for kids...

Comment

Raised the back deck... framed it in. Took off sheet metal, decked with OSB... was short on materials... covered with plastic... about to paper and shingle roof.

Progress so far...

Room for the bankable cots for kids...

Room addition more space - priceless !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X