Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doge Coin

I think it is time for its own thread now that it has a market cap of $40B+. Not sure if its meme, a great hold or a money pit. But I got some and I am holding for now.
    Attached Files

I work with a guy who is up $860K as of this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
      I work with a guy who is up $860K as of this morning.
      I would be tapping out.

Comment

where can you buy it?

Comment

I bought 145 of whatever these imaginary monies are, figure I would drink 50 in beer by tomorrow night so why not

Comment

Bought in on the uptick yesterday evening. Doubled my money and out today. It’s definitely a gamble. I’ll get back in when it comes down.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              where can you buy it?
              i got mine on Robinhood

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                where can you buy it?
                Be careful very volatile, bunch of people already holding a bag.

I just heard it was a some whales that dumped a bunch of money into it and that's why it went to 0.47
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 04-16-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                  Bought in on the uptick yesterday evening. Doubled my money and out today. It’s definitely a gamble. I’ll get back in when it comes down.

That’s what I thought about Bitcoin back in the day.
                  I had 2 or 3 bitcoins at some point when it was worth pennies, I sure wish I still knew the login credentials now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Throw all conventional investing wisdom out the door. If the memes are spicy buy in and ride the ride.

Plumb stupid how dogecoin is taking off. Was created as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Throw all conventional investing wisdom out the door. If the memes are spicy buy in and ride the ride.

Plumb stupid how dogecoin is taking off. Was created as a joke.
                      Agree, Elon Musk is backing it and that makes a bunch of people think it's here to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                        That’s what I thought about Bitcoin back in the day.
                        I had 2 or 3 bitcoins at some point when it was worth pennies, I sure wish I still knew the login credentials now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        so you still own them but can't remember your login?

Comment

I bought $50 bucks worth when it was a nickel, should of bought way more!!!

Comment

Think I am going to buy some after school. Still mad that I did not do bitcoin years ago. I am planning to use Kraken unless anybody has other ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              so you still own them but can't remember your login?
                              That's a $126k- $189K login if that's the case. I'd find a way to remember my login credentials if that's the case

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X