Mathews QAD integrate MX rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews QAD integrate MX rest

Does anyone know if this gap is normal on this rest?
    Attached Files

Mine is not like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it doesn’t look normal to me. Especially when you pay 250 for a rest. I did look up a few different pics last night and the ones i seen had the same gap. Who knows! I guess i could send Mathews an email.

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
        Mine is not like that

Update from Mathews....they say they are all designed that way. Might want to send yours back then Ibehuntn.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwayn34 View Post
          Update from Mathews....they say they are all designed that way. Might want to send yours back then Ibehuntn.
          e

No chance of that. This morning I whip out my flashlight and double check mine and it has the slightest of gaps not as big as yours but its enough I see what your talking about. Right now my bow is dialed in and I'm not touching anything to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
            e

No chance of that. This morning I whip out my flashlight and double check mine and it has the slightest of gaps not as big as yours but its enough I see what your talking about. Right now my bow is dialed in and I'm not touching anything to change that.
            Haha i hear ya! It is a very good drop away. I just dont understand why it is designed that way. What do I know though. Appreciate the feed back! Have a blessed day brother!

Comment

Aren't you missing a screw on your arrow rest? where the fingers screw to the rotating arm? i'm not sure exactly what the integrate rests look like, but the cheaper QADs have two screws that hold the fingers on the arm.

Comment

Originally posted by skrobo View Post
                Aren't you missing a screw on your arrow rest? where the fingers screw to the rotating arm? i'm not sure exactly what the integrate rests look like, but the cheaper QADs have two screws that hold the fingers on the arm.

Yep. My HDX has the two little screws as well.

Comment

Working...
                X