2020-2021 lease search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-2021 lease search

Looking for a new lease for next season. Took a 3 year vacation and now need to get on a lease. Would like to find one in Brown, Eastland or Stephens counties. It would be just me and occasionally my wife would come and hang out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

TTT

Comment

Ttt

I lost my lease so I'm looking for a new one in Terrell/Val Verde County. Price range of $1500-2k and year round access if possible. I'm looking for one spot, but if my wife can hunt off my tag that would be perfect. I don't have a camper so a cabin of some kind would be great. I've got my own feeder and blind. Willing to split costs on feed or provide my own. Lease rules are there for a reason and I abide by them. I like a toddy in the evening after the hunt, but don't like a camp full of drunks.

I can cook, clean, repair feeders and blinds. I basically work my arse off to make the place better for everyone.

If ya'll know of anything in the area please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Ttt

Keeping this up since a lot of us are looking.

I'm looking anywhere from Kerrville to Ozona to Del Rio and Uvalde. Thanks!

Comment

Looking for a Lease

Hi Everybody,

I thought I had something lined up for the fall, but it fell through.

2 (or more if needed) responsible, gainfully-employed, family-oriented hunters (brothers) looking for a lease within an hour and a half of Denton. We are looking for a year-round lease. Primarily concerned with deer, but obviously turkey/ducks/doves are a plus.

Our budget is $2500/hunter. We don't need any amenities; we enjoy roughing it. We have our own feeders/blinds. My kids are young, but I would love the option to bring family along when they are the appropriate age.

I've been told by those in the know to appeal landowners' sensibilities and point out that I'm a special education teacher.

Also throwing out a $1000 finders bonus for signed lease agreement if anyone can point us in the right direction.

I've talked up the locals, written letters, and have many other feelers out there. Hoping we can get something lined up.

Counties of interest: Cooke, Denton, Wise, Grayson, Montague, Archer, Wise, Jack, Clay, Hunt, Fannin, Parker, Collin (will entertain others as well)

Archery-only OK.

**Also posted on THF**

Comment

I've extended my one-spot search to 150 miles from Springtown; that outer radius includes (from south to north) Burnett, Brady, Ballinger, Sweetwater, Guthrie, Quanah, & virtually all of south-central Oklahoma.

Comment

Working...
                X