Grand Canyon Bison Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Canyon Bison Hunt

Hello TBH friends! The successful Grand Canyon Bison Hunt applicants are supposed to be announced today! I don’t know about y’all, but I have every email notification my phone has cranked up loud today.

Good luck, and post here if you get selected. Also, go ahead and count me in as one of your “support volunteers” if you get picked!

No notification yet

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Never heard of this hunt. Guess I’m missing out. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be a heck of a hunt! Good luck to all who entered

Comment

45,000 applied, wow! Good luck to the 25/12 that get selected.

Comment

I applied. No email today. Well, better check the spam folder I suppose.

Nope, no email from the NPS in my spam.

Comment

I never heard anything. I wonder if there is a list posted somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                I never heard anything. I wonder if there is a list posted somewhere.
                I hope not. Otherwise the treehuggers will dox and try to ruin the lives of anyone who was drawn.

Comment

I haven’t heard yet either, not a sorry you weren’t selected or a congrats you were chosen. When I applied for the Olympic mountain goat hunt/removal last year they only emailed the people that were chosen so my guess is it’s the same. No email=not selected.

Comment

I emailed the NPS for a few days, and they finally replied late last week. “Winners” have been notified, so if you haven’t heard anything, you were not chosen. And no, they will not publicly announce who was chosen in order to protect their privacy.

Comment

I know the guy who holds the current archery world record for that Grand Canyon Bison tag. Tough hunt and you will earn every bit of it.

Comment

Considering it is walk in and walk out only. I hope the winners that are successful have a lot of friends that like to pack out a lot of meat. I'm not sure but I think the whole carcass has to be removed.

Comment

Nothing here yet either

Comment

I'm still 50/50 that they cancel the hunt and give the tags to the natives. I hope I am wrong, but those PETA-types are protesting this hunt big time.

Comment

Check your email, I just received an email from AZ Game and Fish telling me I was not selected. Oh well, almost time to donate some cabbage on drawn hunts!

Comment

Working...
                              X