No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Within Coinbase can you transfer BTC to LTC or ETH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
      Within Coinbase can you transfer BTC to LTC or ETH?

You can use your USD to buy any of the currencies on CB. Only fiat to by the crypto on CB.

Comment

Alright I finally have all my crap on Bittrex and Binance. I feel a little more organized now. I think I’ll move my stuff on Binance over to Bittrex if that is possible. Only thing I have on Binance right now is Tron and Ripple.

I have no idea what I’m doing really. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Alright I finally have all my crap on Bittrex and Binance. I feel a little more organized now. I think I’ll move my stuff on Binance over to Bittrex if that is possible. Only thing I have on Binance right now is Tron and Ripple.

Skinny
          You're on your way my friend...

I'm up to about 15 coins right now. Trying to decide when to dump ripple.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

I hope I’m on my way to a payday. I bought 4500 RDD earlier at $.01 so if those will make it to a buck a piece, this headache will go away! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
              Send me a referral link if you have one for binance. I have not set one up yet.
              EDIT- Probably better to send pm with link their page says something about a google search for link

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Send me a referral link if you have one for binance. I have not set one up yet.
                EDIT- Probably better to send pm with link their page says something about a google search for link
                If Skinny doesn't send you his, let me know. I've posted mine up before.

Comment

all of your ripple? been thinking the same. cash out 75% and keep 25% rolling?

Comment

lite coin is starting to look good.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                      all of your ripple? been thinking the same. cash out 75% and keep 25% rolling?
                      Ripple is only one coin I have.

Comment

Ripple is only one coin I have.
                        nice. i have 6 in my portfolio. maybe i should stick to 1. i'm tired. been nonstop for about 2 weeks.

Comment

nice. i have 6 in my portfolio. maybe i should stick to 1. i'm tired. been nonstop for about 2 weeks.
                          This is the only thread that has kept me away from the classifieds.

Comment

Need some help. I know this was covered earlier but it has taken almost a week to get the coin base deposits in my account. There are 4 of them all less than a quarter. I tried yesterday using them like I remember someone saying on here without the decimals but I couldn't make it work. Any pointers?

Comment

Man THC is climbing! The weed coin!!!!

Skinny

Comment

lite coin is starting to look good.

Why is it looking good to you?? Everything is down. Not putting you down just looking for opinion.

That being said I was thinking of putting more in. Their founder dumped all his coins yesterday. The rumor is that he has a conflict of interest in coinbase.

Comment

Working...
                                X