Frisco Area Restaurant Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frisco Area Restaurant Suggestions

I am going to be in the Frisco area the next couple of days for a work conference and looking for some recommendations for restaurants. The conference is at The Star the Cowboys practice facility.

The Biscuit Bar, if you like Nashville Hot chicken, then you are in for a treat. cool outdoor seating/ bar area as well!

Comment

Hutchins BBQ is a must in Frisco. For scenery go to Tight Ends Sports Bar.

Comment

Perry’s-get the pork chop, Cane Rosso and Tupelo Honey at the star, Legacy Food hall, Haywire, the capital grille, Babe’s, Bottled in Bond, Mexican sugar.

I could go on and on...Skip Hutchins in Frisco. The McKinney location is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Perry’s-get the pork chop, Cane Rosso and Tupelo Honey at the star, Legacy Food hall, Haywire, the capital grille, Babe’s, Bottled in Bond, Mexican sugar.

I could go on and on...Skip Hutchins in Frisco. The McKinney location is better.

Mckinney is closed from a fire.

Comment

Hutchins is one of the best in the State. The McKinney location is way better. I wouldn't waste my time going to Frisco. But as stated above, its closed until further notice.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
              Mckinney is closed from a fire.

Forgot about the fire. They should be re-opening soon I would think.

Comment

If you have a group, check out Babe's Chicken. Country cooking served family style.

Comment

Originally posted by jake03 View Post
                  If you have a group, check out Babe's Chicken. Country cooking served family style.
                  I was going to suggest Babe's but you are right about needing a group.

If you are looking for a burger, Chip's is pretty good. Nice outdoor area if not too hot.

Comment

All depends on what you're looking for.

Dee Lincoln is greatness. Have great Lamb and Filet. Neighborhood Services has a good bar and steak. Both are right there at the Star.

Down the road about 5-10 mins is Legacy West. They have North Italia or Taverna or even Toulouse for good Italian/French food.

Babe's is really good for the Southern specialties. As mentioned, they serve Family style. Smoked chicken is some of the best I have ever had.

Hutchins is good stuff for BBQ that is pretty close, but my favorite BBQ right now is Heim which is next to Love Field.

Comment

Tri Tip Grill
                      It’s at the Star & fantastic

Comment

Hutchins for sure!

Comment

Thanks guys for all of the suggestions

Comment

I learned last night that the McKinney Hutchins is not the original location. It use to be located in Princeton. They opened the McKinney location in the early 90's. It was called Roy's bbq. Roy was the daddy of the current owner of Hutchins.

Last edited by Arrowthreat; 06-16-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Hutchins BBQ, Babes Chicken, Blue Goose

Comment

Working...
                              X