No announcement yet.

New Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is why I never go "test drive"!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Family, love my 2010 5.7 RW.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
        60 month term. 72 would have been at 1.9%
        They gave me 0% two months ago when I bought mine. Don't plan on having the note that long though.

Just looked and there are 2 different offers. One is for 60 months and another for 72 months on special editions.
        Last edited by captainsling; 06-18-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
          420K? It's just getting broken in!

It was worth if for me just to get the bigger gas tank! 38 gallon vs 26 gallon in the 2015. However, I still don't understand why I could only get 20 gallons on "empty" in a 26 gallon tank.
          They say it is to make sure that you never really run out of gas. That way you have about 60-75 miles when the light comes on. I drove 420 miles yesterday, and had almost a quarter tank left when I filled up and it only took 27 gallons to fill that 38 gallon tank

Comment

Traded in my 15 crew max 4x4 and they gave me 18k for it. Got 0% for 72 months and they came down from 49 msrp to 41,900 plus ttl. Cant get mad at 28k out the door trading in a truck with 210k!

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              Love my 2019 Tundra. Now for accessories. Sparksparts

First thing for me was the under seat storage and the driver side grab bar.
              Yep, my 2019.....unlike my 2007 does not have either. Kinda vexing to be honest. Where did you get the drivers side grab bar. Im going with the ESP underseat storage for weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                I took my 2015 Limited w/83k mikes in for service and somehow ended up with a new truck.

They gave me a crazy trade in amount for my truck. Evidentially the used market is strong right now.
                LMAO.........they got me 3 weeks ago!!! After 447K miles i could not have been more happy with the deal they worked.
                Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                Traded in my 15 crew max 4x4 and they gave me 18k for it. Got 0% for 72 months and they came down from 49 msrp to 41,900 plus ttl. Cant get mad at 28k out the door trading in a truck with 210k!
                Yessir! Tundra has highest trade in value among all large truck models. Incredible!!!

Comment

Congrats, they will pass anything but a gas station. Ive owned 2 of them.

Comment

My 2019-Love this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She's a nice one!

Comment

Congrats, still love my 07

Comment

Congrats to you!! I assume it has the 5.7 engine? Plenty of power and if you need to tow anything it will do the job.

I have a 2015 1794 edition crew max with the 5.7. Mileage is not the best, if anyone driving a 4x4 actually gets up tight with that? I don't, a few MPG without the power ain't worth nothing to me.

This past weekend I towed a 16' tandem axle trailer with a full crew UTV back home for my son. Should not admit, but several times on I20 from Abilene back home I was keeping up with the "speeders" and did not even seem I was towing anything. You will love it and the "peace of mind" with an excellent built truck!

Comment

Working...
                          X