Deal Alert Pelican Rifle Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert Pelican Rifle Case

Midway has the 53" Pelican rifle cases on sale for $139 if anyone is needing one. Know its not as great of a deal as the Academy one but its still a good deal

So it's really a half-arsed deal alert?

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
      Midway has the 53" Pelican rifle cases on sale for $139 if anyone is needing one. Know its not as great of a deal as the Academy one but its still a good deal
      What was the Academy one? I couldn't find a Pelican for $139 on Midway, do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
        What was the Academy one? I couldn't find a Pelican for $139 on Midway, do you have a link?
        they were just over 100 during the academy sale of '19

Comment

Just a heads up, I was told pelican cases are not TSA approved. I have SKB cases and love them and they are TSA approved for what it’s worth.

Comment

Originally posted by rjvenema View Post
            Just a heads up, I was told pelican cases are not TSA approved. I have SKB cases and love them and they are TSA approved for what it’s worth.
            Who told you this? Serious question.

Comment

As far as I know there is no such thing as a TSA approves gun case. And don’t use TSA locks on your gun case when you fly.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                This was a month ago. I’m sure it’s over with now. Some smart *** on here didn’t think it was a good deal though. Always a smart *** on here

Comment

Harbor Freight has a $109.99 coupon deal for their Apache case. I've got one as well as Pelican & RTic, and was very impressed with it.

Comment

As far as TSA approved, I have the pelican 1750. I flew from *****cago to texas and back with no problems. I Had an AR10 and 2 pistolas in there no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                      This was a month ago. I’m sure it’s over with now. Some smart *** on here didn’t think it was a good deal though. Always a smart *** on here
                      Well you did say deal alert on 53" pelican like it was going on now not last month. And I think 139.00 would be a great deal. If it was for the 1750

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                        Well you did say deal alert on 53" pelican like it was going on now not last month. And I think 139.00 would be a great deal. If it was for the 1750
                        Look at original post date

Comment

Working...
                        X