A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
    He didn't really change it. Hodor in the present was already slow.

I saw it differently?

I guess it really didn't change it, because it was destined to happen. But...

Bran knew they were being attacked, was in the past, and Hodor was still like his former self. Then Bran (idk what the verb is) "Wogged" into him (you see his eyes roll back) and all he knew was to Hold the door. Which it seemed he was prepping for ever since the day Bran traveled to the past?
    To me it seemed like he clearly manipulated time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wlambert42 View Post
      I'm not buying into the Meera is Jon's twin theory. The spear was tipped with dragonglass, the same as the dagger that Sam used. Jon sword is made of Valyrian steel. Both, dragonglass and Valyrian steel can kill White walkers..."it is known."
      A man could be right......

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
      And still getting manipulated. Who wants to bet the Freys still are in control of Riverrun and in league with LF and the Boltons?
      I'm sure the Frey's are still running the riverlands, but I bet their not too happy about Ramsey sicking his dogs on that Frey girl and her baby.

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
      I saw it differently?

I guess it really didn't change it, because it was destined to happen. But...

Bran knew they were being attacked, was in the past, and Hodor was still like his former self. Then Bran (idk what the verb is) "Wogged" into him (you see his eyes roll back) and all he knew was to Hold the door. Which it seemed he was prepping for ever since the day Bran traveled to the past?
      To me it seemed like he clearly manipulated time.
      This is how I saw it as well. Bran did "something" that let Hodor know he was destined to be sacrificed for Bran's cause, just like Jojen. Man, Bran's story line is starting to remind me of Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

Check this out (from Reddit)

This is a quote from A Storm of Swords (book 3) talking about when Sam killed the white walker...

“Sam the Slayer!” he said, by way of greeting. “Are you sure you stabbed an Other, and not some child’s snow knight?
        This isn’t starting well. “It was the dragonglass that killed it, my lord,” Sam explained feebly. (ASOS, Sam)
        Some child's snow knight. That's what the Others are.

GRRM is insanely good. No wonder the books take so long if he is constantly adding these easter eggs.
        Do you know who he was talking too?

Comment

What they've done with Bran shows that there is an obvious paradox. Like most have said, Hodor was Hodor-ing even before Bran could warg. It's just a big time-space loop. Personally, I think the Old dude in the tree (three-eyed raven) is an older version of Bran. Expect to see Captain Kirk in the next episode.

Comment

At the red wedding didn't WADER tell Cat to kill that one, he'd make another?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
              What they've done with Bran shows that there is an obvious paradox. Like most have said, Hodor was Hodor-ing even before Bran could warg. It's just a big time-space loop. Personally, I think the Old dude in the tree (three-eyed raven) is an older version of Bran. Expect to see Captain Kirk in the next episode.
              It's the same timeline. I don't have a problem with the loop. It ties nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                Do you know who he was talking too?
                Pyke said it to Sam in a Sam chapter in ASoS.

Comment

First thing said to Hodor in the show.

Sent from my Walkie Talkie using Tapatalk.

Comment

At the red wedding didn't WADER tell Cat to kill that one, he'd make another?
                    That was his current wife, he's had several. Roose was married to one of his daughters. He certainly didn't like the way Rob Stark dissed his daughters earlier in the story.

Comment

That was his current wife, he's had several. Roose was married to one of his daughters. He certainly didn't like the way Rob Stark dissed his daughters earlier in the story.
                      That's correct, they weren't the prettiest of gals.
                      Now did Rob marry a girl that was from a crown?

Comment

It's the same timeline. I don't have a problem with the loop. It ties nicely.
                        Yea just crazy. Didn't make sense why they went there, with danger coming. Old three eyes must have known what had to happen to save Bran, even though it had already happen.... Bran fried that brain. I kept waiting for Hodor to say something different, once he was actually holding the door. Like WTH.

Did bring a tear to my eye though.

Comment

Story is coming full circle for the Stark children. Slowly but surely they're all becoming who they're supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ostey22 View Post
                            That's correct, they weren't the prettiest of gals.
                            Now did Rob marry a girl that was from a crown?
                            In the books it was a girl from a lesser house in the Casterly Rock(Lannister) area, on the show it was a nurse from Volantis.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                              Yea just crazy. Didn't make sense why they went there, with danger coming. Old three eyes must have known what had to happen to save Bran, even though it had already happen.... Bran fried that brain. I kept waiting for Hodor to say something different, once he was actually holding the door. Like WTH.

Did bring a tear to my eye though.
                              HA!

Comment

I'm sure the Frey's are still running the riverlands, but I bet their not too happy about Ramsey sicking his dogs on that Frey girl and her baby.

Another great example of Ramsey not thinking ahead. He will wind up with everyone surrounding him wanting him dead. Hope they get their wish.

Comment

Working...
                                X