Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will definately try to make it! Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Wow this sound pretty kewl. I would like to get into this. What type of other equipment do I need to bring to make this a good time. I know my bow and arrows field tip only. Do they have like a pratice range to warm up and make sure your equipment is working properly. Do you have to sign or make reservations over the phone ?? I am new at this any info would be helpful? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CreekBoy View Post
        Wow this sound pretty kewl. I would like to get into this. What type of other equipment do I need to bring to make this a good time. I know my bow and arrows field tip only. Do they have like a pratice range to warm up and make sure your equipment is working properly. Do you have to sign or make reservations over the phone ?? I am new at this any info would be helpful? Thanks
        Just show up with your equipment, they have a practice range. The shoot starts 730-800ish and your card has to be turned in by 3.
        check out the web page:
        http://austinarcheryclub.com/.

Look forward to seeing you out there.

Comment

Thank you for the info.. How many arrows do I need to bring?

Comment

I carry 6-8 with me. There isnt a set limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
              I agree Ferguson this summer out there was brutal! But they did drop off plenty of cold water along the corse we had a blast last year! One of the most scenic places I have shot and overall good experience. Just don't miss those rocks up there are unforgiving We will see y'all up there soon!
              Glad you enjoyed it. Wish you would have introduced yourself. See ya in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by CreekBoy View Post
                Thank you for the info.. How many arrows do I need to bring?
                Lol how many targets you plan to miss should only need one but i carry 6 just if your in a big group robin hoods or broken knocks are popular

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Glad you enjoyed it. Wish you would have introduced yourself. See ya in Jan.
                  you run the show up there or attend each one? I'll see ya I'll be in a black 2011 grand chrokee with buncha shady looking guys

---
                  I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.360209,-98.194642

Comment

Arvin and I have organized the Texas Trad Championship for 2 or 3 years. We will not be involved with that this year, but will attend the monthly shoots. What time does your bunch get there?

Comment

Me and Davik will be there..

Comment

We were getting there around 8:00 8:30 what's the times for winter? Later start? Well ild would like to shoot with you guys and shake a hand. Let me know the times and me and some other tbh will be comming in a sticker less black 2011 jeep grand cherokee

Comment

I'll be there around 9 or so. If it is a warm day I'll be there earlier.

Comment

Yeah I'll get there 8:30 or so get unpacked and warm and finish my cofee

---
                            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.359979,-98.194600

Comment

Who else is comming?

Comment

yours truly. Guess i'll be there round the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X