No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation State Championship July 17 & 18 at Cowtown Bowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be walking Both ranges on Sunday taking lots of pics. I'll be posting a slideshow on monday of everything I take. Remember _ everybody SMILE BIG Ranges are going to be nice. Working on all the walk paths (which are not in the shooting lane ) this weekend. Increased parking ares to allow for at least 50 more than we had at the qualifier. We also have 3 overflow parking areas in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
      I will be walking Both ranges on Sunday taking lots of pics. I'll be posting a slideshow on monday of everything I take. Remember _ everybody SMILE BIG Ranges are going to be nice. Working on all the walk paths (which are not in the shooting lane ) this weekend. Increased parking ares to allow for at least 50 more than we had at the qualifier. We also have 3 overflow parking areas in the works.
      I want to thank everyone at Cowtown for their efforts.

We are ready and looking forward to a GREAT event.

Comment

Man, these is going to be fun. Hey Mike, can I bring Hunter & Sam our (Dogs)? they both shoot archery as well. Seriously, Wife will be out of town on the same weekend &, she ask me to baby sit them but "NO" sir, I will see ya'll at the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
          Man, these is going to be fun. Hey Mike, can I bring Hunter & Sam our (Dogs)? they both shoot archery as well. Seriously, Wife will be out of town on the same weekend &, she ask me to baby sit them but "NO" sir, I will see ya'll at the shoot.
          We will see you there Dennis !!!

Comment

im ready! mike good shooting this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              Heck yes I am bringing you your stand. You need it more than I will this year.
              I seriously doubt that. You hunt more than me.

Comment

Doesn' Timms treestand consist of sitting next to a tree and leaning on it?

Comment

No Todd. It is a very nice stand, and he was very generous by allowing me to borrow it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    No Todd. It is a very nice stand, and he was very generous by allowing me to borrow it.
                    That's what friends do for other friends.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                      i'm shooting sat
                      me 2

Comment

Ok. Here we go !!!!!

Ten Reasons...or More to Shoot the Texas ASA Federation State Championship this weekend at Cowtown Bowmen.

1. You will get to see and shoot with all your Texas ASA friends.

2. You will have a great time at possibly the largest ASA state level event in ASA history.

3. You get to go thru scorecard 101 with score card teacher Tracy Smith.

4. You will have an opportunity to win a beautiful state championship buckle.

5. We have a lot of cool door prizes to give away plus a couple of great raffle items.

Your turn.

Comment

It won't be near as cold as Cowtown's qualifier.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                            It won't be near as cold as Cowtown's qualifier.
                            For sure on that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                              That's what friends do for other friends.
                              That's why I didn't get it. I have no friends

Comment

Could quite possibly be the BEST course you ever shot. Plenty of scoring opportunities, IF you can judge the lanes through the brush, shadows, tunnels and trees. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X