No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation State Championship July 17 & 18 at Cowtown Bowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome corse, toughest I've seen. Thank goodness my yardage judging was spot on. The good Lord picked a good day for me to have a good day shooting.

Comment

I want to Thank Cowtown Bowmen for a GREAT Texas ASA State Championship !!!!!

Thank You Todd, Gene, Rocky D., Joe, Art, Bobby, Mr. P, Jake..and all the other people that worked so hard to prepare for this event. You guys thought of everything from marking trip hazards to overflow parking.

The course was well thought out and very challenging without being long. You kept the shooters in the shade and we had plenty of water.

I want to Thank all our GREAT Texas ASA shooters for setting another Texas attendance record with over 300 shooters.

Comment

Congrats to Senior's Phil Modesitt,his family comes to almost everyone of our qualifiers and to my Baby, Mike Smith....AWESOME shooting guys!! xoxoxoxoxox

Comment

Many Thank's to Mike & Tracy for all that you do for ASA and archery!!

A big Thank You to all the members of Cowtown Bowmen that worked so hard to make this such a successful event!!

Comment

Thanks alot to all of you that came and endured the elements. With out you, we at Cowtown would'nt have had a goal in mind. Our goal was to set a challenging coarse, and send every shooter home smiling. Well 312 smiles out of 313 is not 100% but pretty darn close. The real thanks goes to Mike and Tracy. Thanks for their endless endeavor to gather the flock to allow us to have events such as this. Mike you Tracy must truley have a passion for archery and their fellow man. I want to thank each of you for your countless hours of labor.
            Last edited by Texrock; 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

It was awesome can't say one bad thing about the weekend. Thanks everyone that put all the hard work into the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullcontact View Post
                It was awesome can't say one bad thing about the weekend. Thanks everyone that put all the hard work into the course.
                It was nice to meet you. You will have to come down next year. We host the 2nd qualifier and it will be alot cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                  It was nice to meet you. You will have to come down next year. We host the 2nd qualifier and it will be alot cooler.

It was nice to meet you to man and count me in maybe I can drag some more people down with me next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X