X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    Cohen contacts SEC about Saturday officiating

Alabama was the only Power 5 team not to receive a single penalty during last weeks game against Miss. State.

In other news, Auburn's leading tackler, LB Deshaun Davis, has been penalized for targeting in the second half of next weeks game, making him ineligible for the first half of Auburn's game against Alabama.
    Pure coincidence, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      Probably around 50 corn feeders and 70-80 protein feeders. The filling them part isn’t the long part, that about 10-15 minutes with the blower, it’s the driving that takes forever. You can easily burn through a tank of diesel is a weekend of filling feeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Ah. Big ranch. Good luck to the hunters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        And when you beat them by 3 TD's they will fall out of the Top 25 and its just a win over a conference USA team.
        Probably true, we'll see if their QB plays this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Ah. Big ranch. Good luck to the hunters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, it doesn’t help we got started at the end of the 1st quarter either, and by the time we got to the first feeder from
          Leaving camp it was already midway through the second quarter. We are seeing some good ones so we will see what happens once the rut kicks off!

And to the upset alert, I have no idea I haven’t paid attention any to UAB, but from what little I’ve read they can throw it so that could be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Aggies on upset alert?

Horns are for sure......but it wouldn't be much of an upset.
            I said it in last weeks thread....UAB throws the football well, we’re in trouble.

Mud hole, I tell ya!! Mud hole!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Woah! So the two are unrelated?! Nothing to see here? Just win?

He sure wasn't saying that at the start of the season with the Urban Meyer crap...

Nothing to see here...move along

Comment

I am not saying a word about Herman. Truth is if not for the huge buy out of Sumlin, we might have him in College Station because we were lusting after him as well. I'll take Jimbo but would still trade our QB for Ehlinger and our DB's for a couple of the big wide outs....
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

The good ole SEC Bye week in November. Everyone else is beating up each other in conference and they all slide through the weekend with a win and move up the polls.
                  Well there couldn't of been two much contact in those 600 yards of offense games.
                  Last edited by JeffK; 11-12-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    Well there couldn't of been two much contact in those 600 yards of offense games.
                    Actually, the Big 12 teams sees more plays than the other conferences. So more plays, the more chances of getting banged up. Its simple math.

For me, plays defended against is one of the most telling stats when comparing defense stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I'm more sad that recruiting talk is gonna dominate the thread before long....

Months of grown men stalking teenagers! That’s why I step away after the season and yes, it is flying by!

Comment

Texas adds a series with Georgia in 2028 and 2029

Funny tweet -
                        Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012 and won't host Georgia until 2024. Texas nearly beat them to the punch!

Texas future Non Conference:

LSU (2019-20)
                        At Arkansas (2021)
                        Alabama (2022-23)
                        Michigan (2024, 2027)
                        Ohio State (2025-26)
                        Georgia (2028-29)

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          That’s why I step away after the season

Saved!!...

Comment

Texas adds a series with Georgia in 2028 and 2029

Funny tweet -
                            Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012 and won't host Georgia until 2024. Texas nearly beat them to the punch!

Texas future Non Conference:

LSU (2019-20)
                            At Arkansas (2021)
                            Alabama (2022-23)
                            Michigan (2024, 2027)
                            Ohio State (2025-26)
                            Georgia (2028-29)
                            I honestly like the looks of that nonconference schedule for the Horns.

That said, the tweet is a little misleading, with the key word being "hosts." The Ags face GA in '19...almost a full "decade" before they face off against the horns.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

I would like to be in the Horns locker room this morning to hear how, or if, Herman addresses the asian masseuse, and strippers'n blow, allegations with the team....could be awkward. Could help with recruits though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I would like to be in the Horns locker room this morning to hear how, or if, Herman addresses the asian masseuse, and strippers'n blow, allegations with the team....could be awkward. Could help with recruits though.
                                Therein lies the relevancy...will it be a distraction to the team?
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X