OPTICS Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPTICS Questions

I am looking update my optics. Currently have a 3x9x40 Burris Fullfield and bushnell 10x42 binos. From what I have seen I think I am interested in a 2nd focal plane scope with a power up to 12-15. Looking to spend up to 300 on this maybe more. Not sure on the binos what is your thoughts for binos? Looking for advice and first hand experience with scopes and binos. Thanks

Why not FFP scope?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you like your current scope you can upgrade to the 4.5-14 for under $300

Comment

If only buying one, I’d say binos as I spent more time looking through those than when I hunted with my rifle. As for brand it’s personal preference with warranty being a big consideration.

Comment

I’m very happy with my vortex crossfire 10x50 binos. Check out opticsplanet.com for great prices on optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a Schmidt Binder right now....................

Comment

I have some nikon binos that work pretty good for me, for optics I like Leupold, vortex is a super popular brand but a lot of their stuff is chinese made

Comment

If you ever plan to hunt out west, spend the money to get a pair of Zeiss Conquests, Meopta Meostar, or something comparable like the Maven B1’s.

It is absolutely unreal the difference it makes, and it worth it the first time you look through them in the field. For general 0-300 yard tree stand hunting, it’s not necessary, but still really nice.

Comment

Working...
                X