Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
    Found a good birdwatching spot on Monday, I'll be out there tomorrow morning. If yall see a 40" light bar zipping through the woods sounding like a straight piped lawnmower on steroids, come say hi.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I love doing this will my pocket knife. Makes people hunt where I want them to.

Comment

Just had 2 or 3 does skirt through behind me. They were straight down wind. Hopefully they’ll come back through and bring a buck with em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Just had 2 or 3 does skirt through behind me. They were straight down wind. Hopefully they’ll come back through and bring a buck with em.

The doeminator just whacked a doe. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-01-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Just saw my first buck. No a shooter but exciting at 20 yds.

Comment

Basket 6 just came through

Comment

****, I thought I would be the only one hunting during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                  ****, I thought I would be the only one hunting during the week.
                  Sounds like the cooler weather has quite a few folks moving in the woods in addition to the critters. I slept through my alarm this morning, will be on my way out in a couple hours to join the crowd. Wanted to go in earlier, but didn’t want to jack up anyone’s morning hunt. Good luck y’all.

Comment

Heard a guy earlier romping through the woods trying to find an animal I assume, could hear him for a solid 30 minutes at least about 50 or 60 yards away. Way to make a bad shot and stir up the woods with your scent man....

Comment

Man is it wet out there. I don't own a set of waders, but seriously considering.

Comment

Man is it wet out there. I don't own a set of waders, but seriously considering.

That it is! Should have brought my floaties!

Comment

He water is still rising too.

The spot I hunted this morning had water in it this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                            Heard a guy earlier romping through the woods trying to find an animal I assume, could hear him for a solid 30 minutes at least about 50 or 60 yards away. Way to make a bad shot and stir up the woods with your scent man....
                            Your more patient than me...I would have just called it a day after 5 minutes or moved somewhere else. I made a not so great shot on a pig today, wasn’t me screwing with your hunt though. Had hogs around me for the last two hours of the day. Finally had one walk into an open lane again around 7.

I’m over passing on hogs, I’ve never seen this many anywhere I’ve hunted. If they come within 40 yards, they are getting an arrow from now on. Are y’all being completely overrun with them as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
                              Your more patient than me...I would have just called it a day after 5 minutes or moved somewhere else. I made a not so great shot on a pig today, wasn’t me screwing with your hunt though. Had hogs around me for the last two hours of the day. Finally had one walk into an open lane again around 7.

I’m over passing on hogs, I’ve never seen this many anywhere I’ve hunted. If they come within 40 yards, they are getting an arrow from now on. Are y’all being completely overrun with them as well?

I shot one last night as well. I haven’t seen a bunch but I’m seeing lots of sign.

Comment

New spot today, seen a handful of deer so far. Put up a new bird feeder this morning that I'll be sitting at over the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X